Bears Crumble Against Titans

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

Bears try to come back, but we had precisely ZERO offense after the first drive all the way until the 4th quarter.

Rex is the same Rex, just a gunslinging undersized disappointment with bad decision making. Our WRs suck, our o-line blows, the d-line gave Collins about 14+ seconds to make each pass, and our DBs would get burned constantly for big plays.

Great run defense, piss-poor D-league pass defense.

Cover 2 and majority of players and stuff must go.
UOK
Site Admin

Nice 3rd down stop on that opening drive, lets go d!
UOK
Site Admin

Bears & Rex drive all the way for a score overcoming a 4th and 1 as well as a blatant pass interference no-call in the endzone. Nice job Forte and Grossman!
UOK
Site Admin

Credit the Bears d with forcing the first turnovers of the season for the Titans (should've been with Tillman's pick but oh well). Nice! Let's turn it into points.
UOK
Site Admin

Bears doing their 2nd quarter swoon where they let the lead get away and the offense forgets how to play football. Not good.
Xee
Site Admin

Where the hell is our pass rush and pass defense? Vasher just looks like a chump out there. I can't imagine what a good QB would do to us.
UOK
Site Admin

Update:

Bears try to come back, but we had precisely ZERO offense after the first drive all the way until the 4th quarter.

Rex is the same Rex, just a gunslinging undersized disappointment with bad decision making. Our WRs suck, our o-line blows, the d-line gave Collins about 14+ seconds to make each pass, and our DBs would get burned constantly for big plays.

Great run defense, piss-poor D-league pass defense.

Cover 2 and majority of players and stuff must go.
wab
Mod

i know it's a loss, but honestly we all saw this coming...
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:i know it's a loss, but honestly we all saw this coming...

I have to admit that I didn't.

I don't know what everyone else was watching but they played great.

Rex cost us a win. He had plenty of wide open reveicers all day and could not hit them.

I was actually very impressed that the D kept playing hard after Rex kept letting them down time after time.
G08
Hall of Famer

We had this game to win, and we just didn't show up on offense. That's the most painful aspect to me. Bad passes by Rex, dropped passes by the WRs, just a shit effort.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Xee
Site Admin

G08 wrote:We had this game to win, and we just didn't show up on offense. That's the most painful aspect to me. Bad passes by Rex, dropped passes by the WRs, just a shit effort.
Honestly, and I could very well be wrong, I can't remember one pass a receiver should have caught but didn't. They all seemed to be over-thrown, under-thrown, too-high, too-low, or behind. I think they got spoiled by Orton and forgot how to corral a Grossman pass.
Sammy007
Practice Squad

Run D was lights out!

After the first drive it seemed maybe we had a chance, 'ol Rexy looked pretty good, then . . .

End of positives.

Grossman made horrible decisions, poor passes, and our receivers couldn't hang on to the ones they should have caught.

Our pass D has not changed, still the same bullsh!t! I was wondering the entire game why Tenn. didn't switch to a heavier passing game earlier on. Probably would have been way more lopsided.

Disappointing to say the least.