BEARS will defeat Titans on Sunday

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Beardude
Practice Squad

No I haven't been over indulging in the BEARS kool-aid but I actually
believe Titans will go down to defeat come Sunday @ Soldier Field.
The BEARS have beaten the Colts and are very comparable to the packers & the
Titans were fortunate to beat both of those teams @ home.
This game will be televised to millions of viewers thru out the country and it's a big game for both teams. I feel the BEARS will be up for this game and will play their best game of 08.
I look for a very close game and it will be Kerry Collins turn overs that will cost the Titans a W . Hey trash me now all you want but that's the way I see this weeks game going down.
UOK
Site Admin

Where the hell is Boris? We need his damned maniacal predictions around here.

Bears win, by hook or crook, I can't explain it, they won't deserve to win, but they pull a victory out of their asses.

Bear - 31
Tit - 28
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Rex cathes fire and the defense creates four turnovers and 7 points.

Bears win....Bears win

Da Bears 28
Tenn 24
Pagan
MVP

No I haven't been over indulging in the BEARS kool-aid but I actually
believe Titans will go down to defeat come Sunday @ Soldier Field.
I like your enthusiasm, but I'm having a hard time seeing it happen. I agree that the Titans arent an 8-0 juggernaught either, it's just that the problems on this Bears team are becoming scary. 5 & 3 , hard to argue with that. Heres to hoping you guys are right.

pagan
jasyk34
Rookie

I'm going along with pagan on this one after the performance in the Detroit game. Just hope I'm wrong though !
gaba
Head Coach

Rex has certainly had performances that would make me think he could pull it off. With a good run-game supporting him he could look pretty good. It's all going to come down to blocking. I wouldn't bet on it, but I wouldn't be shocked either.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
Ormazd
MVP

This Bears team seems to play up or down to the opposition, so I can see a close game.
Thatguybil
Practice Squad

Titans are probably the worst 8-0 team in recent memory.
They are due for a loss.

Kerry Collins?

Front 4 needs to come up with a huge, run stuffing, Quaterback Smashing performance.

If the Titans have >150 rushing a Collins throws fewer then 18 passes, the Titans will win.
Sammy007
Practice Squad

Bears will win, because EVERYONE will be betting on the Titans, and Vegas controls all of the games.

Vegas never looses!

[\]

Really, though, if the D can man up and we see good game from RG, I don't think a win is out of the question.
IE
Hall of Famer

I'll guess we'll see the Bears committing to the run and doing it surprisingly well. And I'll guess the growing "Url sucks" rumblings are going to spark #54 and the rest of the linebackers like it did in the preseason... resulting in a surprisingly good defensive performance by the Bears against the run especially. I don't see the Titans winning by passing. I see Rex taking advantage of some play action and TEs.

Bears 20
Titans 17
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Sammy007 wrote:Bears will win, because EVERYONE will be betting on the Titans, and Vegas controls all of the games.

Vegas never looses!

Actually I read a report the other day that Vegas has been getting their ass kicked over all the huge upsets in the NFL and NCAA.

The odds have been so long on some of these guys.

Of course they also mentioned that it didn't come close to how much they last on the Rays making the series. They said it would have been disastrous had they won it.
Sammy007
Practice Squad

Sorry double D, may have been too subtle, but [\] = Big Winks sarcasm brackets.

Although I do sometimes wonder about why certain games don't cover the spread as they easily should have.
G08
Hall of Famer

I don't know what to think. I think the interior of our offensive line is undersized and Tennessee has a MAMMOTH defensive line. I worry about our run game, I worry about the blitz, I worry about Rex getting the ball off. This can turn out to be horrendous.

I won't put a prediction yet because it's Tuesday and I'm still a bit in panic mode over this game. I'm going to go throw up now.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

It;s gonna be close, but we actually match up pretty well against the Titans. If we can control the run i think we have a punchers chance. Tenn's offense doesn't scare me as much as the pressure they bring.

I'm going Tenn 21-20 in a close one.
Sisyphus
Practice Squad

The Bears need to get an early lead which means that they need a special team of defensive score early and perhaps late as well. They need to force Tennessee to play catch up.