Injury Report & Implications: CHI @ STL

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Halas85
Assistant Coach

Beardude wrote:Basing everything on last weeks gb disaster wasn't wise IMO and besides it was the only time the BEARS have been blown out this season.
Basing everything on last week's loss isn't wise ... you're right. But neither is ignoring it for the sake of declaring today's victory a sure thing. I'm of course thrilled that we won today, and in a dominant way, but it doesn't make me retract my concert for the game prior to kickoff.
“Some say the 46 is just an eight-man front. That’s like saying Marilyn Monroe is just a girl.” -- Buddy Ryan
“It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy.” -- Uncle Lar
Ormazd
MVP

After last week's debacle, I thought a meltdown was a very real possibility. I'm very happy to see the Bears man up, even if it was against a bad team.
gaba
Head Coach

Even being up 24-3 at the half wasn't enough to make me feel good about this team. I don't think I was wrong though, since they only put 3 points on the board in the entire second half, even with some huge defensive plays against a Rams team that was trying their damnedest to top the Bears previous cluster-f*&k. This win does much more to convince me just how TERRIBLE the Rams are than to convince me that the Bears are worth anything.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!