Bears Trounce Rams 27-3

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

G08
Hall of Famer

I think we came out with a sense of purpose for the Rams' game. Our guys got downright embarrassed against the Packers and I think they took out some frustrations on those lowly Rams.

It's scary because I really don't know what team is going to show up anymore. If we can smack down the Vikings, we'll be sending a message to the rest of the NFC North that we should be taken seriously. As of right now, I'd still say we're viewed as mediocre at best.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS
wab
Mod

Pagan wrote:I know that even the worst NFL team is talented and can beat anyone with the right bounces- but I've been wondering; if Detroit is the hands-down worst team in the NFL how is it they played us so close in that last game? The Rams look horrible and have 2 wins this year- did they play Detroit twice somehow also?

Simple....the Lions haven't quit on thier coach and the Rams have.
gaba
Head Coach

I don't know that they really played all that great. The certainly played better than they did against green bay, but they didn't have to play great to beat the Rams. I think maybe they would have played great if they'd played a better team last weeks. They did have something to prove, but I'm worried that they'll start thinking that the effort they put in last week is good enough.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
Adibear
Practice Squad

gaba wrote:but I'm worried that they'll start thinking that the effort they put in last week is good enough.
totally agree gaba....the vikings game is going to be a big test.