Rashied Davis, your table is ready

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

please don't let the door hit you on the split of your ass as you leave the building.

This guy sucks. Tons of drops, drive killing drops in fact. Lovie keeps going to this bum. I hope him and Booker's old crippled ass find their way to the NFL breadlines after the season's overwith.
Adibear
Practice Squad

agree with yeah UOK...
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Bennett or Rideau or any other cripple couldn't do any worse that Davis. Do a Jimmy Johnson on his azz and cut it now
Road
Pro Bowler

What the hell is with these geniuses thinking they can convert DB's into WR's? First Davis and now Hester and neither deserves to see the field in that position. Yet we flat out cut Bradley and Bennett plays special teams. No wonder we can't develop a damn QB!
Adibear
Practice Squad

Hi Road,
totally agree with the DB's into WR's both Davis and Hester are 3rd string WR's at best and Hester is the best we have...now that says something about are WR core...

I think I know whats wrong with Davis..he has EIGHT kids...he must be up all night!!!!
wab
Mod

I can't for the life of me figure out why Bennett isn't getting to see the field.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:I can't for the life of me figure out why Bennett isn't getting to see the field.
it's part of the coaching strategy ... see, Bennett has actually played wide receiver at a high level in college, so he can safely ride the pine while their Frankenstein conversion projects at the position learn at the NFL level ... makes perfect sense to them

remember when they were looking so hard for a Tight End, and instead of drafting one or trading for one drafted a linebacker to convert him to fill the position (Dustin Lyman)? remember how that worked out? no offense to Lyman, as he did go out there and try hard ... he just wasn't of the talent level required there

I'm sort of surprised these coaching buffoons didn't try to convert Forte to a cornerback because of his speed and athletic ability ... since he showed from the get-go he is a legitimate NFL running back, he has foiled whatever conversion plans they had ... or at least I hope so
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin