Bears Survive Lions Scare 27-23

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

jasyk34
Rookie

Even though the Bears won, its hard to feel good about that win. We lost Kyle and the defense made the odd play but for the most part played like shit again.

As for Hester, he needs to hold onto the ball on returns. He fumbled another return against the Lions away game if I am not mistaken ?

We will need a miracle next week against Tennessee just to keep the final scoreline respectable, never mind a win :grovel:
jasyk34
Rookie

Rockbear99 wrote:I am just pissed the f**k off. I tried to watch the game on StoogeTV but is was so jumpy that it was unwatchable. Then the douchbags kept saying donate donate donate. So i asked one of them why I should donate when the system is so shitty. I know I wouldnt by a car that only worked every 4 secs I got the feeling I was banned there oh well they can f**k themselves. Then I go to Get the radio feed. Nope doesn't work either Just keeps cutting out. I then tried to get on monstershow. Computer would not let me log on. I was not ment to watch this game. So here I sit very verry pissy.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
Rockbear, thought I seen you name coming up on the chat on stoogeTV. The game was unwatchable on there for me aswell, although someone posted an external link to another site where I was able to see the game.