Kyle on the radio

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Just heard.....

he says he's NOT out this Sunday yet and feels much better, he plans to sit out practice until Friday however.
Pagan
MVP

DaDitka wrote:Just heard.....

he says he's NOT out this Sunday yet and feels much better, he plans to sit out practice until Friday however.
Wow DD. Has there been any word from Halas Hall on Ortons test results today? There was supposed to be the reg. Wed. press release. If Orton can come back sooner than 4 weeks- obviously thats awesome. But again, I would worry about him rushing back too soon, especially considering the importance of a QB's base when throwing.

pagan
Xee
Site Admin

Awesome. I hope that's not him just being optimistic. I have a feeling Rex will be starting though, despite what Kyle says.
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Pagan wrote:
DaDitka wrote:Just heard.....

Wow DD. Has there been any word from Halas Hall on Ortons test results today? There was supposed to be the reg. Wed. press release. If Orton can come back sooner than 4 weeks- obviously thats awesome. But again, I would worry about him rushing back too soon, especially considering the importance of a QB's base when throwing.

pagan
No, on Sirius they played a sound clip from an interview today in which Kyle said he feels much better, he said he’s still day to day, he said he’s not ruled out this week, he said “he doesn’t know how much time he’ll miss – not much – hopefully none”
Ormazd
MVP

Glory, glory, hallelujah!
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Here's a link to the full interview that GO8 posted...

http://www.bearsfansonline.com/phpBB3/v ... p?f=2&t=94