why we all want to be Justin Verlander

North or South side, we're talkin' Chicago baseball

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Justin Verlander fondly recalls the day he met Kate Upton
Glossy magazines inform us that Tigers right-hander/erstwhile ace Justin Verlander has for some time been dating supermodel/Queen of the Internet Kate Upton. On that subject, Thursday -- "Throwback Thursday," in the parlance of Kids These Days -- occasioned the following image, which, according to Mr. Verlander, is the day he met the lovely and talented Ms. Upton ...

Kate Upton still seems nice! Anyhow, the image comes via Mr. Verlander's Instagram account ( " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ), and therein you can find the witty caption. Also, compliments to Jay Bruce on what appears to be a successful flanking maneuver.

In conclusion, Justin Verlander is still doing all right when it comes to doing all right.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
wab
Mod

I'm assuming you didn't see The Fappening image of Verlander's load all over Ms. Upton's back and ass?
UOK
Site Admin

When gravity catches up to her, it'll be unfortunate, but over the last handful of years, my god. Illegally hot.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:I'm assuming you didn't see The Fappening image of Verlander's load all over Ms. Upton's back and ass?

no, I did not and no, I don't want to

see Ms Upton's ass though (without the splooge) is always a nice thing
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin