2017 MOTML Official Trades

It's like football, but it involves more gambling & self-loathing

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

46Blitz
Assistant Coach
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:14 pm

46 Blitz
1st rd pick next year 2018
2nd #18 this year 2017
2nd (Urlachers) 2018

For
Shuffling Crew
Tate
#14 2017
#30 2017
#36 2017
BBF
Journeyman
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Agreed
46Blitz
Assistant Coach
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:39 am

Eskimos
#21-2017
#39-2017

For

46 Blitz
Hyde (RB)
2nd round pick (hurricane Ditkas) 2018
BearsFanInMN
Journeyman
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:14 am

46Blitz wrote:Eskimos
#21-2017
#39-2017

For

46 Blitz
Hyde (RB)
2nd round pick (hurricane Ditkas) 2018
Agreed
BBF
Journeyman
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:24 am

The AC 46Blitz - Crew trade is official.

The AC 46Blitz - Brothers trade is official.
BBF
Journeyman
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Shufflin' Crew trades: #18, #19 and 2018 2nd (Clean Out Urlacher)

AC 46 Blitz trades: #14, #21
46Blitz
Assistant Coach
Posts: 545
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:09 pm

BBF wrote:Shufflin' Crew trades: #18, #19 and 2018 2nd (Clean Out Urlacher)

AC 46 Blitz trades: #14, #21
Confirmed....

Funny, we kind of reswapped these picks a few times. Lol
User avatar
karhu
Pro Bowler
Location: West of Irie
Posts: 424
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:33 pm

The VMBKs trade: 2.10 and their 2018 second-round pick.

Clean Out Urlacher trades: 2.01.
So much road and so few places, so much friendliness and so little intimacy, so much flavour and so little taste.

Friendship is better than fighting, but fighting is more useful.

Trump delenda est.
User avatar
PSUmtj112
Practice Squad
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:08 pm

karhu wrote:The VMBKs trade: 2.10 and their 2018 second-round pick.

Clean Out Urlacher trades: 2.01.
Confirmed.
Bigwill
Practice Squad
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:23 am

Hurricane Ditka (F/K/A Woodstock Groundhogs) sends Jimmy Graham, TE, Sea

Underdogs send: Pick 31, Pick 32, Pick 48, and Underdogs' 2018 second round draft pick
User avatar
WanceOne
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:27 am

Bigwill wrote:Hurricane Ditka (F/K/A Woodstock Groundhogs) sends Jimmy Graham, TE, Sea

Underdogs send: Pick 31, Pick 32, Pick 48, and Underdogs' 2018 second round draft pick
Confirmed
Bigwill
Practice Squad
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Hurricane Ditka (F/K/A Woodstock Groundhogs) sends:The Underdogs' 2028 second round rookie/FA draft pick

Clean Out Urlacher sends: Marshawn Lynch, RB, Oaktown
User avatar
PSUmtj112
Practice Squad
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Bigwill wrote:Hurricane Ditka (F/K/A Woodstock Groundhogs) sends:The Underdogs' 2028 second round rookie/FA draft pick

Clean Out Urlacher sends: Marshawn Lynch, RB, Oaktown
Confirmed.
BBF
Journeyman
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 pm

I sure hope you mean 2018, not 2028, because I wouldn't be able to condone that.
Bigwill
Practice Squad
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:16 pm

BBF wrote:I sure hope you mean 2018, not 2028, because I wouldn't be able to condone that.
Oh fine, have it your way.

(Yes, 2018.)
BearsFanInMN
Journeyman
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Eskimo Brothers send their 2018 1st and Hurricane Ditka's 2018 2nd to
Clean Out Urlacher for Cam Newton and Kenneth Dixon.
User avatar
PSUmtj112
Practice Squad
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Bigwill wrote:
BBF wrote:I sure hope you mean 2018, not 2028, because I wouldn't be able to condone that.
Oh fine, have it your way.

(Yes, 2018.)
I completely missed that too. I am playing for the future, but not that far.

:rimshot:
User avatar
PSUmtj112
Practice Squad
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:14 pm

BearsFanInMN wrote:Eskimo Brothers send their 2018 1st and Hurricane Ditka's 2018 2nd to
Clean Out Urlacher for Cam Newton and Kenneth Dixon.
Confirmed.
Bigwill
Practice Squad
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Great Sept Embers send MOTML pick 40.

Hurricane Ditka sends MOTML pick 48, pick 63, and Hurricane Ditka's 2018 fourth rounder.
Bigwill
Practice Squad
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Chris is offline until tomorrow. Here is a screenshot of the texts (per his request) for confirmation:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BBF
Journeyman
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 pm

The Ditka Dogs trade is official.

The Ditka Urlacher trade is official.

The Brothers Urlacher trade is official.

Am I missing anything (other trade just happened, need 24 hours)
The Kaiser
Practice Squad
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Rednecks and Suspects just completed a trade on the ESPN site which did not involve any draft picks so hope it is not a protocol issue but here it is:

Suspects give Isaiah Crowell, RB- CLE
Rednecks give Hunter Henry, TE- LAC
BBF
Journeyman
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:35 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:40 am

The Suspects Rednecks trade is official
Bigwill
Practice Squad
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:21 am

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Hurricane Ditka sends: Tom Savage, QB, Hou

Great Sept Embers trade: Great Sept Embers' 2018 fourth round pick, and Great Sept Embers' 2019 fourth round pick.

Chris, please confirm.
User avatar
thunderspirit
Crafty Veteran
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 856
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Re: 2017 MOTML Official Trades

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Bigwill wrote:Hurricane Ditka sends: Tom Savage, QB, Hou

Great Sept Embers trade: Great Sept Embers' 2018 fourth round pick, and Great Sept Embers' 2019 fourth round pick.

Chris, please confirm.
Confirmed.
KFFL refugee.

This space for rent.

Return to “Fantasy Football Huddle”