Anyone got free draft resources?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

I normally go through a large endeavor to prepare for my fantasy drafts. But this year, I just haven't had the same success compiling good sources for player rankings. I have the first 2-3 rounds figured out for both scoring formats. Aside from the dynasty league I'm in with many of you guys, I am also in 2 money leagues with good friends.

1. my standard scoring league is 12 man with the boring qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flex def and K (drafting 10th)
2. my 1/2 ppr league is 14 man with qb, rb, rb/wr, wr, wr/te, te, flex, Def and k (drafting 5th)

Two of the resources I once used are no longer around. So anyone have a few sources they trust for rankings in either or bother scoring formats?

drafts are coming up later this week and need to crunch some numbers!
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
BearsFanInMN
Crafty Veteran

For redraft leagues I go to CBSsports and use Jamie Eisenber's stuff. They have others as well but I've had good luck with him, especially applying his overall 200. 2 out of 3 in 2015 won it (especially satisfying in one league was Yahoo said I would be 2-11 after draft and went 10-3 and won) last year finished 1&3 in the two leagues I was in.

Obviously it's the moves you make in season, but I feel like its s good start.

Good luck in everything besides MOTML. :-)
MOTML League: Eskimo Brothers