Rank's 11 Week 3 sleepers: Jay Cutler for the win

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Rank's 11 Week 3 sleepers: Jay Cutler for the win
It was festive week in Los Angeles. Mostly because Jay Cutler was in town! All right, I might have been the only one who noticed. But what a great week it was!

I had almost bought a ticket for the Dolphins and Chargers game on Sunday to see Jay. Which makes sense seeing I'm the last Jay Cutler fan. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't go out there and watch the coach we (the Bears) should have hired (Adam Gase) leading the quarterback we never should have gotten rid of. I didn't have the stomach to watch that in person. It was tough enough on television. But here's the real question. Do I have the guts to actually start Cutler this week in fantasy?

I know, you're probably not even reading this sentence right now. You've probably said, "LAWLZ," closed this window and have sought me out on Twitter to call me a Bears-loving moron.

And I'm not saying you're wrong. But Cutler is a great start this week against the Jets. That's right, the Dolphins are playing the Jets. You feel a little silly for defaming now, aren't you? Because you didn't realize it was the Jets. So you feel terrible? Don't you? It's cool. You don't have to say you're sorry.
this guy is amusing, and most of his fantasy advice is worth paying attention to
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
wab
Mod

I'm starting him, because the Jets defense is turrabull.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:I'm starting him, because the Jets defense is turrabull.

I'm guessing you and the author of the article didn't do so well
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Good Jay/Bad Jay
Not a guy to depend on in fantasy or reality
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Fail.