2018 Training Camp schedule is out!

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Who's going and when? I'm thinking it's going to be a bit more popular than usual this year.

It starts earlier than usual on July 21st. :o And all practices start at 8:15am. :| And no Family Day at Soldier.

The schedule is weirdly broken up this year. I always go on consecutive weekdays. But this year, my only options are either Thurs-Fri 7/26-27 or Fri-Mon 7/27-30. So one of those two pairs will be my days. I generally like to wait until August when the team has the routine down pretty well and the offense is a bit more cohesive. But not this year.

And I'll have to get up and leave really early for those 8:15 practices. But it will be cooler, so there's that.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

For the record, I will be attending on Friday with a co-worker 7/27 and Monday by myself on 7/30.

Who else is in?
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

ramentaschen
Assistant Coach

Going to try to make one of the days from 7/21-7/27
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Don't forget that you need to print out a "free pass" to get in. See their web site.

Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Training Camp starts in 10 days. Next week, we'll be able to start hearing Bears news via the media. :)

BR0D1E86
MVP

I’m debating going to the preseason game in Denver. Nosebleeds are $23 though. Not sure it’s worth it.