Private Messages

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bigwill
Practice Squad

For some reason, I can't figure out how to send Private Messages on this site.

If you need to reach me for trade discussions, the best way to do so is via email at wjdennison@me.com

You should also feel free to text me at (815) 690-4953, or send me a private message on FaceBook.

Will
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Bigwill wrote:For some reason, I can't figure out how to send Private Messages on this site.

If you need to reach me for trade discussions, the best way to do so is via email at wjdennison@me.com

You should also feel free to text me at (815) 690-4953, or send me a private message on FaceBook.

Will
go up to _ New Messages, click on it...there's a compose message on the left in the options box (below inbox, outbox, sent messages)
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Bigwill
Practice Squad

I know. I click on that, and it tells me I don’t qualify for that function.
wab
Mod

Bigwill wrote:I know. I click on that, and it tells me I don’t qualify for that function.
If you don't have enough posts in the main forum some features will be limited.
Bigwill
Practice Squad

Hmm. I just posted two messages in the main forum, and now my PMs work.

Strange.
The Kaiser
Pro Bowler

That's annoying. I have the same problem. So i Have to go into the main forum and paste some crap? Ok..