You're welcome IE, suck it Kick Butkus

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

KOP_Snake
Head Coach

I played spoiler, knocked Kick Butkus, whoever that is, out of the playoffs, clearing the way for IE. My team sucked balls early but I ended on a 4 game winning streak to end up 7-7. You're all lucky because I would have destroyed anyone in the playoffs the way Brees and Desean Jackson are playing.
IE
Hall of Famer

KOP_Snake wrote:I played spoiler, knocked Kick Butkus, whoever that is, out of the playoffs, clearing the way for IE. My team sucked balls early but I ended on a 4 game winning streak to end up 7-7. You're all lucky because I would have destroyed anyone in the playoffs the way Brees and Desean Jackson are playing.
You are the man - I owe you one! KB is my buddy who just moved back to Chicago from Seattle.... I'm trying to get him to join us here - he's a good dude. I did too many trades & played it too cute in that league ... and had an epic swoon there at the end of the season losing 5 in a row.

I think Frank's Wolf Pack is going to be tough to beat... but we'll see how things go. I NEVER win a league in FF ... would be funny if I did after sucking so back this season.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!