Starter help..... "Bear" with me.

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Cutler06
Player of the Month

Ok, I find myself tied for 2nd place and play the first place team. My team somehow has managed to position itself close to the top without a QB (or should i say lack of production of such). I have flip-flopped Schab and Cutler week to week and somehow chose the lower scoring QB each week. Dispite this, having a solid core of WR's and Chicagos defense I managed to win anyway.

So my question is obviously what to do with my QBs.... With schaub on the bench this week I picked up Palmer (I droped Cutler prior to the bye week) as a bye week fill-in. But I also am pondering - Ponder. Though he had a rough week last week he is playing TB in Min. More so because I want to have a reason to watch this game tonight. Do I risk it and put Ponder in? Do I just wait for Palmer on sunday? Or do I pick Cutler back up, bruised ribs and all and go with the homer pick? Thoughts would be great...... (mind you this is a money league with friends).
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Sorry...I hadn't seen this post until this morning......

Tough call. If you didn't start Ponder last night I would probably swing for the fences with Palmer.

If you're playing the first place team you're probably going to need a lot of points and between Palmer and Jay....Palmer clearly has a better chance of topping the 300 yard mark. Jay is injured, the Bears have a great running game and this game could very well be over by half time. Not a great recipe for a big passing game.
Cutler06
Player of the Month

Ha, I did the last min thing before the game.... Picked up Ponder and well, it didnt work out so good.... Sad to say, the only reason I went that way was for a reason to watch the game. Uggghhh.... lol