Green Bay 0-2

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Kooked
Rookie

So if Kyle Fuller caught the ball to end the game last week and Minnesota made the easy field goal to end the game, Green Bay would be 0-2.
It’s a shame both teams bailed them out.
LacertineForest
MVP

True, but the refs definitely bailed the Vikings out on the INT / Roughing the passer call. Vikings were lucky to even be in the game.

It would have been great to see them start 0-2, but at least they aren't 2-0.
Bearfacts
MVP

It's a sign of how the power in the NFCN is shifting.

Both GB and Minny are highly dependent on their starting QBs. If either goes down they'll be hurt badly.

With the additions of Mack and Smith our defense could easily be on of the most dominant in the NFL so it's only the offense and mostly Trubiski who has to catch up. When he does it's gonna be a 3-way dog fight.
wab
Mod

Minny could sustain losing Cousins I think just because of their defense and running game. Green Bay could not sustain losing Rodgers. I don't want Rodgers to go down because that means they probably get a top 12 pick.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:I don't want Rodgers to go down because that means they probably get a top 12 pick.
and with that top 12 pick, would inevitably select the next QB to terrorize Chicago for a decade or more :sick:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

I'm already looking forward to the rematch later this season. When our team gets a few more games under their belt....LOOK OUT!
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

I just don't see how that knee holds up all year. They are saying it's just a sprain, but one more good hit, even with the brace, and he could do serious damage. The guy is completely immobile.