Rodgers called out by Green Bay Press..

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

WP.1
Player of the Month

HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

Rogers ranks a lowly 31st in completion percentage amongst QBs who have attempted at least 100 passes and when you see videos like that it puts his streak of 400 passes without an interception in a different light. It's easier to 'take care of the football' by throwing passes that are nowhere near anyone.
BR0D1E86
MVP

I’m watching the Pukes against the Jets. The refs just protect Erin like nobody I’ve ever seen. His offensive line is simply incapable of holding, and he just had en entire touchdown drive manufactured by completely phantom defensive pass interference calls. I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with his BS in the playoffs this year.
BR0D1E86
MVP

Todd Bowles agrees.
Per Pro Football Talk's Josh Alper, Bowles felt like the Jets were in a handicap match during the game.

"I thought we were playing two teams," he said during his postgame press conference. "The Packers and the striped shirts."

Bowles acknowledged during his press conference that he would probably get fined but didn't care because of how badly he felt the game was called.

"That's how bad it was," Bowles said, via USA Today's Andy Vasquez. "I'm sure I'm getting fined already, so I care not to even say anymore. But something's got to be done about that. That's ridiculous."
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/281 ... ng-2-teams
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

This isn't intended to disagree with anything posted here, but the Packers are right where I want them.

6-8-1 and about to enter cap hell with Rodgers' albatross contract.

I want them somewhere between 6-10 and 9-7 every year. The worst thing that can happen is a 2-14 or 4-12 shit show where they get that high pick. I hope they keep thinking that if they sign "just enough guys" they can build something around Rodgers. Let them rot.
docc
Head Coach

YES THIS..^^^