Saints @ Cowboys

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

G08 wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:The fact of the matter is. The Saints defense is NOT good, and the Cowboys' are finding theirs.
Dude let's go in the chat
Sorry man. I wasn't feeling well last night and hit the sack early.

I wasn't shocked the Cowboys held on. They are playing possessed. I will also say, it gives me hope for the Rams game. These high-flying offenses need 3-4 seconds for the WR routes to develop. With out that, they become far less dynamic, and far less dangerous. They are forced to run long sustained drives.
wab
Mod

I woke up to the news that the Cowboys won, and now everyone around me in the office is insufferable. Just 10 days ago they wanted Garrett's head on a stick...now they are talking about the Super Bowl.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

if you had told me before the game it would be the Cowboys who derailed the Saints juggernaut I would have laughed at you

Dallas seems to be getting their shit together at the right time ... that Vander Esch guy is pretty damn good and is more than making up for Sean Lee being out
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
HurricaneBear
Head Coach

This is great news for the Bears chances at stealing a bye. Saints have the Panthers twice and Steelers left and could easily drop 1 or 2 of those. Chicago handles their business and we could grab homefield!
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

Boris13c wrote:if you had told me before the game it would be the Cowboys who derailed the Saints juggernaut I would have laughed at you

Dallas seems to be getting their shit together at the right time ... that Vander Esch guy is pretty damn good and is more than making up for Sean Lee being out
somehow the fact that dallas is getting it done not with any real offensive proficiency but with a solid defense makes it slightly more palatable.