View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:17 pm 
Hall of Famer

GSH wrote:
also have to say it kinda sucks having guys in here almost attributing blame to the girl for getting in his face.

look, you are an NFL player, you know how strong you are. The video shows hunt had several opportunities to walk way ( less be dragged away by friends telling him ' no dont do this, not worth it, dude you'll get fucked' etc.

still did it. still couldnt walk away from a 100 lb girl you really felt thretened by?

nothing good has ever happened to anyone in a hotel lobby after 2am.

He did walk away/get pulled away though. She went after him, shoved a dude and then got pinballed when that dude got crushed back into her.

Or am I seeing this video wrong?

"I don't care about numbers, I care about letters" -- Matt Nagy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 pm 
Pro Bowler

so what if she went after him? you are an NFL player who destroys grown ass men for a living, you have millions of dollars riding on your decision to walk away and go back to your hotel room party or try to prove some point against some drunk thot?

she was trying to provoke him yes. her friend took out a phone to film it right away you see hunts dude snatch it off her after the other girl falls down.

either way, hunt had plenty of opportunities to laugh in her face, go back to bed and count stacks.

please dont defend him in any way GO8, you always seemed cool.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:25 pm 
Pro Bowler

No ones defending him. But if Hunt can be condemned for not walking away, then so can the girl. Neither of them did the right thing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:39 pm 
Hall of Famer

GSH wrote:
so what if she went after him? you are an NFL player who destroys grown ass men for a living, you have millions of dollars riding on your decision to walk away and go back to your hotel room party or try to prove some point against some drunk thot?

she was trying to provoke him yes. her friend took out a phone to film it right away you see hunts dude snatch it off her after the other girl falls down.

either way, hunt had plenty of opportunities to laugh in her face, go back to bed and count stacks.

please dont defend him in any way GO8, you always seemed cool.

I'm not defending him man, trust me. I take this shit very seriously because unfortunately I've had years of observing domestic violence as a kid. I'm just a very literal person and when I think "equality" I think that neither man nor woman should lay their hands on another person, ever.

If that was Kevin Hart in the video and everything played out the same, I don't think anyone would have batted an eye. That doesn't seem right to me. To my point earlier, if that was my daughter, I would have told her to leave the situation once that dude who is 3 times your size was pulled away from your line of sight. What are you trying to accomplish by walking back and trying to enrage a bull who is already seeing red?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:39 pm 
Hall of Famer

alexwilkins wrote:
No ones defending him. But if Hunt can be condemned for not walking away, then so can the girl. Neither of them did the right thing.

That's all I'm saying.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:46 am 
Pro Bowler

alexwilkins wrote:

She shouldnt have acted up sure.

Was Hunt ever in danger? no. Ill say she's dumb sure, but thats about it. This is all on him and he deserves to lose his livelihood over it.

edit: to answer your question G08, she was obvs baiting him into the exact situation that played out, hence her girlfriend was so quick to start filming on her phone. watch it again. hunt got played and instead of just "whatever bitch" he kept going back to assault her, went through people to do so and kicked her while she was on the ground.

Wasnt 'defending' himself, dude wanted to fuck her up.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:42 am 
Crafty Veteran

UOK wrote:
It sucks because it looks like two drunk people doing stupid shit and I mean, yeah, he shouldn't have done that, but I don't think she's all that injured, just loopy and shitfaced.

Compared to Ray Rice knocking his girlfriend the fuck out with a right cross to the chin, this is jack shit, but it does speak to maybe the guy not having a great moral character.

Let the criminal investigation, if any, play out and see if we can get him to fit in here pending the results of that.

He knows the offense and he's a beast.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:46 am 
MVP

GSH wrote:
alexwilkins wrote:

She shouldnt have acted up sure.

Was Hunt ever in danger? no. Ill say she's dumb sure, but thats about it. This is all on him and he deserves to lose his livelihood over it.

edit: to answer your question G08, she was obvs baiting him into the exact situation that played out, hence her girlfriend was so quick to start filming on her phone. watch it again. hunt got played and instead of just "whatever bitch" he kept going back to assault her, went through people to do so and kicked her while she was on the ground.

Wasnt 'defending' himself, dude wanted to fuck her up.

I went back and forth on this and you hit the nail on the head.

The dude had multiple times to walk away before it turned into what it is, then he lied about it to the NFL/Chiefs because nobody released the video.

Now, there is some snake in the grass stuff here as well on the two women, but he himself chose his reaction when he could have just left them in the hallway and went back to partying with friends. He chose to mislead his team and the NFL when he thought there was no tape.

He isn't sorry about the incident, he is sorry that the truth go out and he is hosed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 am 
MVP

The Marshall Plan wrote:
UOK wrote:
It sucks because it looks like two drunk people doing stupid shit and I mean, yeah, he shouldn't have done that, but I don't think she's all that injured, just loopy and shitfaced.

Compared to Ray Rice knocking his girlfriend the fuck out with a right cross to the chin, this is jack shit, but it does speak to maybe the guy not having a great moral character.

Let the criminal investigation, if any, play out and see if we can get him to fit in here pending the results of that.

He knows the offense and he's a beast.

Nope, skunks don't change their stripes. Too much other talent in the draft/udfa's and other places to bring shit shows in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:19 am 
Player of the Month

He’ll get suspended for 6 games...After that, yes, I look into bringing him over.

The guy was wrong, as was the female. Apparently she slapped him and made numerous racial slurs. Still, that’s no reason for doing what he did.

That said, we have a 22 year old kid, in a drunk argument, and he royally messed up. He should face the music, take the suspension, go through the steps to improve himself..But I don’t think the rest of his life should be ruined over this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next