View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Search for:
Author Message
 Post subject: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 6937
Location: Berwyn, IL
WTF happened to the Jags?? They were one play away from the Super Bowl last year. They are BAD. Like epically bad. That 99 yard run by Henry should have been stopped three times. But the Jags were slapping at his shoulders like angry schoolgirls.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
Head Coach
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm
Posts: 4580
Location: Armpit of IL.
I put some serious thought into benching Henry this week in my fantasy league. Thank goodness I didn't.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline
Head Coach

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am
Posts: 2293
Otis Day wrote:
I put some serious thought into benching Henry this week in my fantasy league. Thank goodness I didn't.

I was forced to play him because John Connor got hurt.
It's the only reason I'm watching this game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:14 pm 
Offline
Head Coach

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am
Posts: 2293
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
WTF happened to the Jags?? They were one play away from the Super Bowl last year. They are BAD. Like epically bad. That 99 yard run by Henry should have been stopped three times. But the Jags were slapping at his shoulders like angry schoolgirls.

That's why you don't take any season for granted like it's the "2015 Cubs"
It's also why you never overlook a 6 and 6 team like the Titans.
I really wanted him to get that 5th touchdown.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:24 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 am
Posts: 6937
Location: Berwyn, IL
MoFugger wrote:
Otis Day wrote:
I put some serious thought into benching Henry this week in my fantasy league. Thank goodness I didn't.

I was forced to play him because John Connor got hurt.
It's the only reason I'm watching this game.


Holy shit guys. How many fantasy points did he net you? Has to be almost 50.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:36 am 
Offline
Head Coach

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am
Posts: 2293
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
MoFugger wrote:
Otis Day wrote:
I put some serious thought into benching Henry this week in my fantasy league. Thank goodness I didn't.

I was forced to play him because John Connor got hurt.
It's the only reason I'm watching this game.


Holy shit guys. How many fantasy points did he net you? Has to be almost 50.
68 in my ESPN league.
63 in my Yahoo.
In the Yahoo one I picked him up off waivers this morning. I had both John Connor and Melvin Gordon who are out this week, and did not want to play Gus Edwards along with Tarik.
I am the sixth seed and I'm leading 63.30 to nothing.

And ESPN, I played him over Jordan Howard in place of Gordon, and I've also got coen going up.
You want to guess who I'm cheering for big time Sunday night?


Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Jags @ Titans
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
Head Coach
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm
Posts: 4580
Location: Armpit of IL.
He netted me 51.60, exactly 10x more than Fournette. My team sucks and I have been struggling to score much over a 100.

Also the reason a team should not overlook a 3-8 team from New York.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group