I've been thinking today...

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Richie
MVP

Most teams are lucky if they get just a couple of defensive performances like last night in their franchise's history. We've been fortunate enough to be party to a lot of those on the defensive side of the ball. To me, last night completely swallowing an offense like the LA Rams... that may even be more impressive to me than anything we did during the Lovie/Urlacher era. The whole game I'm kind of thinking "man, we're leaning on this D a lot... asking a bunch of them".... Then, by the mid 4th quarter - I gave into it "Screw it. Run the ball and punt it! Our boys are hungry!"

I've been working my ass off (in a good way) and not able to post here much this season. I hope you guys are enjoying our turnaround and this very fun season as much as I am. It was a pleasure to watch that defense last night. Hopefully we can stick it to GB in a similar fashion.

Cheers guys
IotaNet
MVP

Richie wrote:... Hopefully we can stick it to GB in a similar fashion ...
This is what I'm talking about.

I want the Bears to rip their LIVING HEARTS OUT. The Pack won big yesterday so nobody can say (after the fact) that is not a quality win. I want them spitting BLOOD. I want Aaron Rodgers with that sour look on his face. I want them confused and mad with each other.

I want THIS ...

“Never let your ego get so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego falls with it.”

- Colin Powell
Richie
MVP

IotaNet wrote:

I want the Bears to rip their LIVING HEARTS OUT. The Pack won big yesterday so nobody can say (after the fact) that is not a quality win. I want them spitting BLOOD. I want Aaron Rodgers with that sour look on his face. I want them confused and mad with each other.

I want THIS ...

How about we get last night's D combined with the offense we had been seeing with Trubisky prior to the injury?

That should do the trick for an ass kicking ;)
HurricaneBear
Head Coach

Richie wrote:
IotaNet wrote:

I want THIS ...

How about we get last night's D combined with the offense we had been seeing with Trubisky prior to the injury?

All of this!!! I want Rodgers bloody and broken and that stupid smug grin wiped off his face forever. It needs to happen. We’ve suffered so much at the hands of that cunt, we deserve seeing him suffer. We deserve to see Packers fans hopes crushed like theyve crushed ours so many times. I wish nothing but ill on the Packers
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Richie wrote:How about we get last night's D combined with the offense we had been seeing with Trubisky prior to the injury?

the defensive effort/results from the Rams win paired with the offensive effort/results from the Tampa Bay win

that should make the Bears / Packers game look like the Foreskins / Giants game from Sunday, with Rodgers playing the role of Mark Sanchez :D
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
docc
Head Coach

I want them to ride the Mare of Steel..
Umbali
MVP

I want to beat Rodgers so bad that Danica leaves him! I want Clay Matthews to feel so shitty about the beat down that his hair falls out!
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

I've got it!

At the end of the game. Instead of a NFC North celebration. Hicks and Mack will drag Clay Matthews out of the visitors locker room, clap him in a stockcade, and buzz cut his head. A ceremonial passing of the divisional torch if you will.