Poll ended at Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:05 am

Colts
75%
Texans
25%

Total votes: 8
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

I think the Colts were the last team anyone in the AFC wanted to see get into the post season. Luck is healthy, the Colts finished the regular season strong, and I think they are balanced enough to make it to the AFC Championship.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Feel good story with Luck. Colts D playing well also. Not impressed with Texans.
wab
Mod

I'm picking the Colts in this one. The Texans running game and offensive line haven't played well recently. If the Colts can control the clock, keep Watson in the pocket, and limit Hopkins as best they can...they should win a close one.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Texans look great one week and like crap the next. Indy has a surprisingly good defense this year. I'm taking the Colts
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Colts. Luck finally looks like his old self, and he has that team clicking on all cylinders. They are going to be a tough out in the playoffs.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Colts taking it to the Texans, and I can't say I'm surprised.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Watson looks like he's feeling the pressure. He's just not executing on some of his passes, and he's succumbing to the pas rush the Colts have dialed up to not allow him to just sit back there.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Atkins&Rebel wrote:Watson looks like he's feeling the pressure. He's just not executing on some of his passes, and he's succumbing to the pas rush the Colts have dialed up to not allow him to just sit back there.

the pressure is what killed him on that 4th and goal play ... he had a lane to run for the first down but didn't even look for it to get that 1 yard ... throw into the dirt into the endzone instead

credit the Colts defense for that and for knocking him off his game
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin