Who wins?

Chargers
30%
Ravens
70%

Total votes: 10
BR0D1E86
MVP

Otis Day wrote:Jury is not even in the building yet when it comes to Jackson as a QB.
I’m not saying he’ll never be a good thrower, but I figured coming into the draft he was a two year project. I still think he is. Unless he gets killed first from running so much.
MoFugger
Head Coach

Otis Day wrote:Jury is not even in the building yet when it comes to Jackson as a QB.
It was a fun little story up until today.

How absolutely piss-poor was the AFC wildcard series this year?
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Jackson is exactly what an NFL offense looks like when a WR with somewhat of an arm is charged with Playing QB.

He is an athlete, that's it. He ran around and played QB on his athleticism 100% in college and highschool which will not work in the NFL. People talk about Trubisky being a one read and run QB, well Jackson makes one read every 5 plays and runs the rest of the time.

He has negative passing yardage going in the 4th quarter, negative, I repeat that negative. The chargers are not the 85 bears defense.

John Harbaugh is sticking with him so they get blasted and he gets fired. He wants nothing to do with him playing QB and it was forced on him.

I am still fascinated by the number of people that think you can teach QB. You can teach footwork and and fundamentals. You can't teach the entire package and that's what Jackson needs. Jackson has zero footwork, zero accuracy past 8 yards and zero ability to progress through reads and he was a first round draft pick.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

wab wrote:If the Chargers make Jackson throw to win, it won't even be a close game.
And the power of the Leno jersey even effects other games too it seems.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

southdakbearfan wrote:
wab wrote:If the Chargers make Jackson throw to win, it won't even be a close game.
And the power of the Leno jersey even effects other games too it seems.

:thumbsup:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin