No votes
Saints
100%

Total votes: 7
docc
Head Coach

MoFugger
Head Coach

Former Bear Cre'Von LeBlanc had one hell of a hell of a stint with the Eagles this season.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

MoFugger wrote:Former Bear Cre'Von LeBlanc had one hell of a hell of a stint with the Eagles this season.

yes he did ... guess maybe after bouncing around the league a bit he has found a home?
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
docc
Head Coach

Alshon Jeffery: The loss is on me
A lot of things happened on the way from the Eagles taking a 14-0 lead to the Saints moving ahead 20-14, but the Eagles still found themselves with a chance to move back in front late in the fourth quarter.

They were driving in Saints territory after Wil Lutz missed a field goal, but any hopes for continuing their run another week died when a Nick Foles pass went through Alshon Jeffery‘s hands and into the waiting mitts of cornerback Marshon Lattimore.

“That’s on me. I’ll take that loss. It’s on me,” Jeffery said, via ESPN.com. “I let my teammates down, the city of Philadelphia, that’s on me. I’ll take that.”

Jeffery’s teammates disagreed with tight end Zach Ertz saying that the team wouldn’t have been in that spot without Jeffery and that the wideout “should know that play didn’t decide this game.” Jeffery’s been around long enough to know that’s the case, but painful endings lead to unhappy conclusions right after a loss goes into the books.

Welcome to Philly..

Uh..get some surgical stuff..done..maybe you can actually go to a store or something..

And live to tell about it..
docc
Head Coach

Eagles fan accused of attacking her girlfriend, putting dog in microwave after Sunday's loss

A Philadelphia Eagles fan allegedly attacked her girlfriend and put their dog in a microwave oven after Sunday’s playoff loss to the New Orleans Saints.

Police told The Morning Call that Kirsten Gaskins of Philadelphia faces simple assault, harassment, cruelty to animals and possession of drug paraphernalia charges from the incident that allegedly occurred during an argument over the football game. She struck her girlfriend multiple times during the assault, according to the complaint.
Complaint: Woman was drunk, angry about Eagles’ loss

The argument started when Gaskins was drunk and began yelling about the Eagles’ loss at the Hanover Township, Pennsylvania hotel they were staying at, according to the complaint. The two were at the hotel for a weekend trip.

Gaskins allegedly shoved the woman down on the floor and began hitting her in the face before the alleged victim pushed her off and escaped, according to the complaint. Police said she had blood on her ear and cuts on her nose and cheek when they arrived.
Police found dog in microwave oven

The dog was unharmed. Police found the Pomeranian crammed in the microwave with no room to move. It seems the microwave was never turned on.

Gaskins had threatened to kill the dog during the couple’s argument, according to the complaint. Police say they found a marijuana grinder in Gaskins‘ pocket.

A judge released Gaskins on $20,000 bail.

<mod edit...let's leave that last part out>