Search for:

Who wins?
Poll ended at Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 am
Patriots 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Chiefs 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 6
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:06 am 
Hall of Famer

can never count out Brady and the damn Patriots ... but, Mahomes has shown pretty much any game is never too big for him to handle

I'm going Chiefs ... with Mahomes not waiting for Brady to pass the torch but instead ripping it from his hands by having a big day

BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:11 am 
Mod

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs because they are fun to watch. Plus...it really would be nice to see someone other than the Pats in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:25 am 
Head Coach

Rooting for the Chiefs as well, BUT, I see Belichek coming up with a plan to slow Mahomes down. Belly builds on the early season win and we are all pissed because its the Pats AGAIN!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:34 pm 
Pro Bowler

I’m rooting for Andy Reid. Although I’m not looking forward to all the articles about how the Bears and Texans fucked up by passing on Mahomes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:32 pm 
Rookie

If the league wants Pats to win, thsts exactly what will happen. This has nothing to do with competition. It's entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:31 pm 
Hall of Famer

I fucking hate the Patriots...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 pm 
Hall of Famer

BeattieFeathers wrote:
If the league wants Pats to win, thsts exactly what will happen. This has nothing to do with competition. It's entertainment

There was nothing in that game that told me the league was trying to tilt the outcome. Take off the tin foil hat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:04 pm 
Head Coach

While I was rooting for KC, that game was awesome as hell. I respect the hell out of the Pats and Brady. You just cannot count them out ever.

Conspiracy theorists, there is always one in the bunch.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:24 pm 
Rookie

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
BeattieFeathers wrote:

There was nothing in that game that told me the league was trying to tilt the outcome. Take off the tin foil hat.

Because you don't want to look for the truth in the first place. The entire game is scripted. As of 4 years ago I know I'm right.
You've just been taught to only think and see how you were told. Pull out redundant tin foil hat joke with no want or ability to prove your belief.
Common sense tells you, no one team can win for 20 years unless outcomes are manipulated. Common sense tell you...coaches that have coached under Belichick and then coach other teams, while knowing his system, still can't best him? That's bull obviously. Besides, how hard us it to defend constant passes to a tight end in the flat? Lol. 20 years and Bradys never been blind sided? The rules have nothing to do with it. If a team is trying win independently..they wouldn't care if they hurt him. All teams know to not injure the QBS, because those are the actors they use to sell the league.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:13 am 
Hall of Famer

BeattieFeathers wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
BeattieFeathers wrote:

Because you don't want to look for the truth in the first place. The entire game is scripted. As of 4 years ago I know I'm right.
You've just been taught to only think and see how you were told. Pull out redundant tin foil hat joke with no want or ability to prove your belief.
Common sense tells you, no one team can win for 20 years unless outcomes are manipulated. Common sense tell you...coaches that have coached under Belichick and then coach other teams, while knowing his system, still can't best him? That's bull obviously. Besides, how hard us it to defend constant passes to a tight end in the flat? Lol. 20 years and Bradys never been blind sided? The rules have nothing to do with it. If a team is trying win independently..they wouldn't care if they hurt him. All teams know to not injure the QBS, because those are the actors they use to sell the league.

wow

well, all of that may have some validity where you're from ... the weakness there is we are on Earth

BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula