Poll ended at Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 am

Patriots
17%
Chiefs
83%

Total votes: 6
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

can never count out Brady and the damn Patriots ... but, Mahomes has shown pretty much any game is never too big for him to handle

I'm going Chiefs ... with Mahomes not waiting for Brady to pass the torch but instead ripping it from his hands by having a big day
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
wab
Mod

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs because they are fun to watch. Plus...it really would be nice to see someone other than the Pats in it.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Rooting for the Chiefs as well, BUT, I see Belichek coming up with a plan to slow Mahomes down. Belly builds on the early season win and we are all pissed because its the Pats AGAIN!!
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

I’m rooting for Andy Reid. Although I’m not looking forward to all the articles about how the Bears and Texans fucked up by passing on Mahomes.
BeattieFeathers
Practice Squad

If the league wants Pats to win, thsts exactly what will happen. This has nothing to do with competition. It's entertainment
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

I fucking hate the Patriots...
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

BeattieFeathers wrote:If the league wants Pats to win, thsts exactly what will happen. This has nothing to do with competition. It's entertainment
There was nothing in that game that told me the league was trying to tilt the outcome. Take off the tin foil hat.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

While I was rooting for KC, that game was awesome as hell. I respect the hell out of the Pats and Brady. You just cannot count them out ever.

Conspiracy theorists, there is always one in the bunch.
BeattieFeathers
Practice Squad

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
BeattieFeathers wrote:If the league wants Pats to win, thsts exactly what will happen. This has nothing to do with competition. It's entertainment
There was nothing in that game that told me the league was trying to tilt the outcome. Take off the tin foil hat.
Because you don't want to look for the truth in the first place. The entire game is scripted. As of 4 years ago I know I'm right.
You've just been taught to only think and see how you were told. Pull out redundant tin foil hat joke with no want or ability to prove your belief.
Common sense tells you, no one team can win for 20 years unless outcomes are manipulated. Common sense tell you...coaches that have coached under Belichick and then coach other teams, while knowing his system, still can't best him? That's bull obviously. Besides, how hard us it to defend constant passes to a tight end in the flat? Lol. 20 years and Bradys never been blind sided? The rules have nothing to do with it. If a team is trying win independently..they wouldn't care if they hurt him. All teams know to not injure the QBS, because those are the actors they use to sell the league.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

BeattieFeathers wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
Because you don't want to look for the truth in the first place. The entire game is scripted. As of 4 years ago I know I'm right.
You've just been taught to only think and see how you were told. Pull out redundant tin foil hat joke with no want or ability to prove your belief.
Common sense tells you, no one team can win for 20 years unless outcomes are manipulated. Common sense tell you...coaches that have coached under Belichick and then coach other teams, while knowing his system, still can't best him? That's bull obviously. Besides, how hard us it to defend constant passes to a tight end in the flat? Lol. 20 years and Bradys never been blind sided? The rules have nothing to do with it. If a team is trying win independently..they wouldn't care if they hurt him. All teams know to not injure the QBS, because those are the actors they use to sell the league.

wow

well, all of that may have some validity where you're from ... the weakness there is we are on Earth
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
wab
Mod

BeattieFeathers wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
BeattieFeathers
Practice Squad

Your above response is proof of the dumbing down of america. Posting a meme is childish and proof you can't intelligently grasp any topic that you haven't been trained to believe.
wab
Mod

BeattieFeathers wrote:Your above response is proof of the dumbing down of america. Posting a meme is childish and proof you can't intelligently grasp any topic that you haven't been trained to believe.
UOK
Site Admin

While I'm all for anyone with the username of the great Beattie Feathers, lets try to keep this

1 - non-political
2 - civil
3 - less tinfoil hat-esque
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

NFL losing some money every year the Pats are in the Super Bowl. So many people hate the Pats, they stay away from the game.

Now if the league would put the Bears in the Super Bowl, ratings and shit would be thru the roof.
BeattieFeathers
Practice Squad

UOK wrote:While I'm all for anyone with the username of the great Beattie Feathers, lets try to keep this

1 - non-political
2 - civil
ie you want to censor the truth.
I understand civility, sure. Don't want to insult personaly.
But the fact is, I told you exactly, exactly what pro sports is.
Adults need to realize and grasp it. And they are slowly.
There's absolutely nothing tin foil hat about it.
Right in your face they showed the league ignoring a hard hit.
Right in your face and the public still makes excuses to bow to authority , even when blatantly screwing you over.
Jeez, super bowl 51 was bullshit extraordinaire and people still buy the crap? It's a tv show,not a competition.
I watch sports. Over the last few years, I simply choose to watch as entertainment.
BeattieFeathers
Practice Squad

Otis Day wrote:NFL losing some money every year the Pats are in the Super Bowl. So many people hate the Pats, they stay away from the game.

Now if the league would put the Bears in the Super Bowl, ratings and shit would be thru the roof.
I don't know about through the roof. But more interested, sure lol. Cutler almost got there.
UOK
Site Admin

BeattieFeathers wrote:
UOK wrote:While I'm all for anyone with the username of the great Beattie Feathers, lets try to keep this

1 - non-political
2 - civil
ie you want to censor the truth.
I understand civility, sure. Don't want to insult personaly.
But the fact is, I told you exactly, exactly what pro sports is.
Adults need to realize and grasp it. And they are slowly.
There's absolutely nothing tin foil hat about it.
Right in your face they showed the league ignoring a hard hit.
Right in your face and the public still makes excuses to bow to authority , even when blatantly screwing you over.
Jeez, super bowl 51 was bullshit extraordinaire and people still buy the crap? It's a tv show,not a competition.
I watch sports. Over the last few years, I simply choose to watch as entertainment.

Alright, so I've given Beattie a 2 week timeout to understand a couple things:

1. This forum is not a democracy. This is mentioned in giant font in the user guidelines thread.
2. Arguing (poorly) with a mod and admin for no reason other than to stir the pot gets you on many a shitlist very quickly.