Can we please get the podcast back in 2019?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Everybody's thinking it. So I'm going to say it.

Obviously, UOK has a life and a job and his time is limited, thus valuable. But as fans, our Chicago Bears experience is diminished by not being able to listen to those guys do their thing. Sure, we can listen to some of the media shows. Eh, they're good sometimes. Not so much other times. I can't find another Bears podcast worth listening to. If I spend 5 more minutes listening to that guy who does the DaWindyCity whatever, I'm going to slit my wrist and just bleed out. He's painful to listen to and I'm not into masochism.

So I'm beseeching UOK to find the time and energy to bring back his podcast. What a great thing to have in place for our 2019 Super Bowl run!
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
UOK
Site Admin

It may make a return! I've been extraordinarily busy with moving and some life changes (good ones), so finding time to cast pods has been rough.

Never say never. I need to get my mic and studio-ish stuff back up at my office.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Yes Mikefive, I was thinking it as well...

Where's my fucking podcast!! :censor:

I mean...what the hell do I pay my membership fees for??

C'mon UOK...get it together!
VA_Mountain_Bear
Crafty Veteran

It was a class A Bears podcast and I very much enjoyed the episodes you guys did this year. A pre/post draft one would get us all yapping on the boards (hint). But seriously, they were informative and entertaining, so if time permits, I think you could develop a following outside of this MB.