Tunsil to Houston for HUGE package of picks.

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

BR0D1E86
MVP

That’s a bigger price than the Bears paid for Mack, if it’s two firsts and a second. And it’s bigger by a long shot.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

That's insane for the dolphins trading arguably their best player, and doubly insane for just how much they got for him.
docc
Head Coach

Dolphins needed so much..got a haul for Tunsil.. Fins not doing anything this year with or without him..
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Dolphins have been drafting better lately, but we still have to see who they take to evaluate. On the surface, its a great deal for the Phins.
Texans need to keep Watson upright to play for the post season, so for them mortgaging two years is worth it.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
tjs
Journeyman

I just keep comparing it to the Mack trade. Makes it even more insane what we got him for.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

BR0D1E86 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:40 pm

That’s a bigger price than the Bears paid for Mack, if it’s two firsts and a second. And it’s bigger by a long shot.
Just more evidence that Pace is a genius. And just think, Pace got a second rounder back from the Raiders too.