NFC North Week 3

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Well, this is a little unnerving.

All three other teams in the NFC North are kicking ass. INCLUDING the Lions. They are destroying the Eagles. The EAGLES!.

So now the Redskins game REALLY becomes a must win. I know it's early in the season, but all three teams are looking to be fairly solid. It brings me back to the SI article that had the Bears finishing last, and the Lions 2nd. If the Bears can't handle the Redskins, but the Lions can beat the Eagles, that article seems to be more prophetic than fantasy.
docc
Head Coach

Yes..and Packers suck dead dog balls..
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:49 pm Well, this is a little unnerving.

All three other teams in the NFC North are kicking ass. INCLUDING the Lions. They are destroying the Eagles. The EAGLES!.

So now the Redskins game REALLY becomes a must win. I know it's early in the season, but all three teams are looking to be fairly solid. It brings me back to the SI article that had the Bears finishing last, and the Lions 2nd. If the Bears can't handle the Redskins, but the Lions can beat the Eagles, that article seems to be more prophetic than fantasy.
Finishing last? Dude....