Will Cleveland win another game?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

so much for the Brownies being the team of destiny for 2019 ... they are playing poorly and making even worse decisions ... a complete mental and physical meltdown

and maybe baker Mayfield should have concentrated more on getting his shit together rather than opining on how other teams are screwing up either in the draft or in general

I give it maybe 2 more games before the big team splintering blowup between Mayfield and OBJ
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

The Browns of the 70s thru the mid 90s were my 2nd team, now I hope they lose as many as possible. Not a fan of Mayfield, OBJ or Fat Freddie. Too Cocky for not having done shit yet in the NFL.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

My wishful fantasy for this football season was to have a Bears vs Browns Super Bowl. Obviously the Bears because of the Bears. But I just thought it was Cleveland's time. On paper, they're loaded with talent and the AFC, except for KC, looked ripe for the picking. I love the GOAT, but Brady can't do it forever.

Oh well.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Cleveland got way too excited and cocky about winning a handful of games against terrible teams last year, pissed everyone off so now they got a target bigger than last years champs on their backs.

I think it’s funny as hell. Fuck Cleveland.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Brady can’t do it forever? I don’t know, he’s giving it one helluva try.
thunderspirit
Head Coach

Apropos of nothing at all, I know a guy whose name is Will Cleveland.

Made reading the heading on this thread a tad confusing, let me tell ya. :lol:
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
wab
Mod

Cleveland feels like the pre-Wentz Eagles where they were a team filled with supremely talented players on both sides of the ball, but could never put it together for whatever reason.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

They come across as very undisciplined. They make stupid penalties, and think that they are better than they are. Unfortunately a lot of that is led by their new QB. I get that Mayfield is good, and played well in his first year. But he's acting like they are coming off of a Super Bowl season, trying to repeat. Hey Baker...let's start with a winning record.

Will they win another game. Yeah. Maybe one or two. But they are destined for a 3-13 or 4-12 season. Hopefully that brings them back down to Earth.