Seahawks vs. Viqueens

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Big Seattle fan tonight!!

Seattle starting to really house Minnesota. Couldn't be happier. Minny is really looking like the pretenders they are. Let's hope they drop the rest of their games.
MoFugger
Head Coach

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm Big Seattle fan tonight!!

Seattle starting to really house Minnesota. Couldn't be happier. Minny is really looking like the pretenders they are. Let's hope they drop the rest of their games.
Fuck you!
I had Russell Wilson, stefon diggs, Tyler lockett, Devin cook on my fantasy team in and all I needed was 1 more point!
One more point!!
I was the number one seed and I just got knocked out because of one f****** point!!
Fuck you!
I hope the Bears win out and make the playoffs in spite of your Nagy hating piece of s*** fair weather fan ass!!!

Of course I hope you understand I say that out of love?
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Loved seeing Harrison Smith get bitch slapped around and ran over because, being stuck in so called vikings country, I have watched his dirty ass, borderline late hit, leading with the helmet trying to injure people ass for far too long.

Seriously, he is always coming into the pile leading with his head or late hitting someone and not getting called for it. He is a dirty bastard on the field.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

MoFugger wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:45 pm
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm Big Seattle fan tonight!!

Fuck you!
I had Russell Wilson, stefon diggs, Tyler lockett, Devin cook on my fantasy team in and all I needed was 1 more point!
One more point!!
I was the number one seed and I just got knocked out because of one f****** point!!
Fuck you!
I hope the Bears win out and make the playoffs in spite of your Nagy hating piece of s*** fair weather fan ass!!!

Of course I hope you understand I say that out of love?
😂😂 I feel so bad for you... Do you need a binky?
KOP_Snake
Head Coach

Too bad they couldn't help with the Rams either. Worthless hawks.