Changing of the Guard?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Buffalo vs. New England today. If Buffalo wins, they'll be tied for the AFC East lead. Unfortunately, NE has the edge in an tiebreaker but we're still seeing their ship running aground after almost 20 years.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

The league needs new blood in terms of the teams on top.

I do enjoy the New England dynasty. Its very impressive to watch.

What will be interesting is in the NFC. Drew Brees isn't getting any younger. There is potential in two big markets (LA and Chicago) for consistently good teams. Barkley is fun to watch in NY. There's hope for a resurgence. Philly is right there.

Even the Packers in their bullshit existence can't keep it going forever. Rodgers will decline and get too old. The league will have to address having a team in a town of 100K people that will most likely suck for a decade.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

While I have feel the Pats run has been impressive, I was rooting hard for them to lose last night. Pats for sure on the way down, ever so slowly. I will never count them out, until they are out.

Nice to see the 9ers back in the mix. I think the Seahawks stay consistent as long as Wilson is there.

Not sure Baltimore will be consistently on top. I will give them a 2 yr run and then Pittsburgh will get rejuvenated. Injuries took them down this year.

When Brees, A A Ron and Brady are gone, those teams will suffer hard.