25%
Seattle Seahawks
11%
Philadelphia Eagles
14%

Total votes: 36
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

I thought the Bills got hosed on that reversal for the 2nd half kickoff. If a dude is too "stoopid" to kneel on a kickoff when he catches it and proceeds to throw it at a ref, it's a damn live ball.

Saints were probably going to lose, but seriously that was blatant offensive PI on the TD catch by Rudolph.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

I was all in on the Saints, thought they had a good chance at the SB. I was rooting hard for them and was not bothered by the non-call at the end. Saw some hand fighting going on and Rudolph got the best of it. I was pissed the Saints lost, but they got outplayed all game. IMO, one play should not determine the game. The Saints didn't execute the majority of the game and didn't deserved to win.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

Derrick Henry runs so upright, I can't believe the yards he still gains. The guy is a beast. Simple I formation, the Pats knew he was coming, and he trampled them into the dust. Good game planning by Tennessee (Nagy, paying any attention?).

I lived in Seattle for 25 years, can't stand Pete Carroll but I can't root for the Pack. With the Vikes, it's easy. I detest them and hope the 49ers do what the Saints were supposed to. I see Baltimore and KC holding serve and meeting in the AFC championship game.
Drafts are like snowflakes, no two are alike.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Clowned hit on wentz looked dirty to me as well.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

I feel bad for Wentz ... he missed out on all the previous Eagles playoff success due to injury, then this year, he was the only guy on the Eagles offense who managed to stay healthy ... and having to throw to a bunch of guys he just met, he still led the Eagles on a season ending run

then he gets into the playoffs, and bam ... curious why there was no flag on that play since Wentz was down and it was a hit to the head of a QB

on second thought, no I'm not surprised since it was such an obvious call that ended up being ignored ... goes right with what we have seen all season
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
AZ_Bearfan
MVP

The Eagles offense looked like shit. I hope it's not the death of the Andy Reid offense as defenses catch up. There were a few gimmick plays in that game that looked straight up Bearsy.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Lets hope it is anyone other than the Pack. I prefer the 9ers myself. I would not mind seeing either the Ravesn or the Chiefs from the AFC.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

first I heard of using Sprite ... will have to give it a try
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

Loved seeing the Patriots lose and at home too! It warmed my heart.

I especially loved the Titans running down the clock in the fourth quarter by deliberately false starting on fourth down multiple times because apparently they got that tactic from Belichick who exploited the same loophole of the clock running earlier in the season against the Jets. Fantastic to see him get hoist with his own petard and cursing impotently on the sideline!

I also loved this reaction post game:

Reporter: I know this is a disappointing evening for you, um, but Pats Nation, your fans have stuck with you through thick and thin. Um, social media, they still love you. Do you have a message for the fans that are so supportive of you and the team?

Belichick: Yeah, we appreciate our fans. Um, I wouldn't say it's been all that thin around here personally. Maybe you feel differently but I haven't heard too many fans say that so...

Yeah, all those thin times those poor Patriots have had to go through in the last two decades under Belichick. My heart bleeds for them. :lol:

One last thing people may not have seen yet, Josh McCown playing his first ever playoff game at age 40 tore his hamstring off the bone in the second quarter of the loss to the Seahawks and played through the injury! I can't even begin to imagine how he managed that.

I always liked McCown. The best backup QB the Bears have had in a long time.