Kareem Hunt is a moron

Non-Bears NFL news

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 21323
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:23 pm

Image

"None of us are in the board room, locker room, or on the sideline, so in a way, we don't know shit."
- Otis Day


Read UOK's Summary of the Average Angry Bears Fan
User avatar
AZ_Bearfan
Assistant Coach
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:36 pm

I never knew how easy it would be to piss away millions of unmade dollars.
Image
User avatar
Otis Day
Hall of Famer
Location: Armpit of IL.
Posts: 5659
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 pm

And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
User avatar
UOK
Site Admin
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 21323
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:07 am

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Otis Day wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 pm
And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
We wanted Josh Gordon too. There's no denying talent and god-given skill on the field. It's crow we ALL have to eat when a person in denial of their own selfishness continues to plod through life determined to undo their usefulness and profitability.
Image

"None of us are in the board room, locker room, or on the sideline, so in a way, we don't know shit."
- Otis Day


Read UOK's Summary of the Average Angry Bears Fan
User avatar
Xee
Site Admin
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Posts: 2589
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Otis Day wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 pm
And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
Some people never get it. I'm watching Netflix's new docu-series on Aaron Hernandez and granted, this guy had a shitty upbringing but after he went off to college in another state and separated himself from that past, he at least had the chance to start over. But for whatever reason, he couldn't do it and instead kept returning to his home town and putting himself in horrible situations. Dude had everything.
User avatar
wab
Mod
Posts: 20933
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:29 pm

Xee wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:19 pm
Otis Day wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:58 pm
And this is a guy peeps wanted here? This guy really just doesn't get it.
Some people never get it. I'm watching Netflix's new docu-series on Aaron Hernandez and granted, this guy had a shitty upbringing but after he went off to college in another state and separated himself from that past, he at least had the chance to start over. But for whatever reason, he couldn't do it and instead kept returning to his home town and putting himself in horrible situations. Dude had everything.
I also think Aaron Hernandez was as dumb as a rock.
User avatar
Otis Day
Hall of Famer
Location: Armpit of IL.
Posts: 5659
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:46 pm

I just have a bad attitude because I deal with criminals on a daily basis. Unfortunately for me, 95% never change. The other 5%, they were just peeps who made a stupid mistake and were not bad to begin with.
User avatar
mmmc_35
Head Coach
Posts: 4882
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 am

Re: Kareem Hunt is a moron

Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:22 pm

Otis Day wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:46 pm
I just have a bad attitude because I deal with criminals on a daily basis. Unfortunately for me, 95% never change. The other 5%, they were just peeps who made a stupid mistake and were not bad to begin with.
With your job that five 0ercent is broken down to 1% not bad to begin with. 4% smart enough to get away with it now. My old man was on paper for a while, didnt overly change him but he learned what not to do.

Return to “Around the NFL”