Brees back to the Saints

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

dplank
Hall of Famer

Everyone was pretty sure about this, Brees made it official on his Twitter machine.
Grizzled
Hall of Famer

He made $25M last year, I wonder if he'll play for a discount. Taysom Hill wants more snaps, how will they work 2 QBs into their offense?
[Where are my old Chicago Bears and what have you done with them, Ryan Poles?
Drone7
Player of the Month

This Hill Thing I find perplexing. I know he's a good gadget player.

But why are they touting him as a starting QB?

I say this never having seen him throw or play the position.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Makes Bridgewater less likely to stay in NO.
If I were him, LAC makes a ton of sense as a team, but playing in Cal puts a big dent in the wallet compared to a state like Florida, but Jax and Mia aren't that appealing to play for
Actually, Washington makes a ton of sense for Teddy. Players coach, they re-signed Peterson and have a ton of cap space to surround him with WR's.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
EricTighe
MVP

Atkins&Rebel wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:57 pm Makes Bridgewater less likely to stay in NO.
If I were him, LAC makes a ton of sense as a team, but playing in Cal puts a big dent in the wallet compared to a state like Florida, but Jax and Mia aren't that appealing to play for
Actually, Washington makes a ton of sense for Teddy. Players coach, they re-signed Peterson and have a ton of cap space to surround him with WR's.
Hey quit dissin SOCal.

Even though you are right. :(
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

EricTighe wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:39 pm
Atkins&Rebel wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:57 pm Makes Bridgewater less likely to stay in NO.
Hey quit dissin SOCal.

Even though you are right. :(
LOL, I'm honestly not a huge whiner about paying taxes, being in the tax bracket that I'm in. However, if I were about to sign a multi million dollar contract, California would be one of the places I'd want to avoid.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
EricTighe
MVP

We do have the best Workman's comp payouts though. So that is something.