Jaguars waived RB Leonard Fournette.

Non-Bears NFL news

Moderators: wab, RING4CHI, Pagan

BreadNCircuses
Journeyman

Jaguars waived RB Leonard Fournette.

Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:56 am

"Fournette was in the final year of his contract with Jacksonville and had a difficult relationship with the organization, so this was always possible. Fournette, a heavily used back who received 666 carries with the Jaguars over three seasons, will certainly land with another team in the coming days. The Bears, who recently lost David Montgomery to a groin injury that will could keep him out for the early part of the season, are a prime candidate to pursue Fournette. "
UOK
Site Admin

Re: Jaguars waived RB Leonard Fournette.

Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:10 am

Possible, but I didn't think Fournette was that big of a receiver. He had 76 receptions last season under a different coach, so I guess it's possible. Screw it, sign him.

"None of us are in the board room, locker room, or on the sideline, so in a way, we don't know shit."
- Otis Day

Read UOK's Summary of the Average Angry Bears Fan
Noots
Journeyman

Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 am

I'm in. I'm still in the process of being sold on Montgomery. And if he's not good or can't go due to injury, we're pretty hosed.
Iguana
Practice Squad

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:04 am

DO IT!!!
Umbali
Assistant Coach

Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:43 pm

I would be good with it but it might hinge on what Foles and Defillipo have to say about him
Via UOK
Ive got a lot of anger to ration out over the next 4-5 months, and I'm sure as hell not going to dump it out recklessly here in freakin' August.

Return to “Around the NFL”