Jaguars waived RB Leonard Fournette.

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

BreadNCircuses
Assistant Coach

"Fournette was in the final year of his contract with Jacksonville and had a difficult relationship with the organization, so this was always possible. Fournette, a heavily used back who received 666 carries with the Jaguars over three seasons, will certainly land with another team in the coming days. The Bears, who recently lost David Montgomery to a groin injury that will could keep him out for the early part of the season, are a prime candidate to pursue Fournette. "
2023 Preseason Downside prediction:
5-6 wins, never really healthy all season, a constant shuffling.
We're potentially in a position to draft in the Top 5 again, depending on the Carolina team, and probably have a low-teens (or better) pick ourselves.
UOK
Site Admin

Possible, but I didn't think Fournette was that big of a receiver. He had 76 receptions last season under a different coach, so I guess it's possible. Screw it, sign him.
Noots
Assistant Coach

I'm in. I'm still in the process of being sold on Montgomery. And if he's not good or can't go due to injury, we're pretty hosed.
Iguana
Practice Squad

DO IT!!!
Umbali
MVP

I would be good with it but it might hinge on what Foles and Defillipo have to say about him
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers