Super Bowl Predictions

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

HurricaneBear
Head Coach

I'm an oddball that likes Brady and would love to see him hoist another trophy. I just don't think the Bucs can stop Rodgers. God do I hope i'm wrong. Because if they can't and Mahomes can't go, Rodgers is going to be hoisting the trophy.
wab
Mod

HurricaneBear wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:52 pm I'm an oddball that likes Brady and would love to see him hoist another trophy. I just don't think the Bucs can stop Rodgers. God do I hope i'm wrong. Because if they can't and Mahomes can't go, Rodgers is going to be hoisting the trophy.
I don't dislike Brady. I did dislike the Pats.

I just kinda have a soft spot for the Bills after losing 4 straight super bowl games.
HurricaneBear
Head Coach

wab wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:57 pm
HurricaneBear wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:52 pm I'm an oddball that likes Brady and would love to see him hoist another trophy. I just don't think the Bucs can stop Rodgers. God do I hope i'm wrong. Because if they can't and Mahomes can't go, Rodgers is going to be hoisting the trophy.
I don't dislike Brady. I did dislike the Pats.

I just kinda have a soft spot for the Bills after losing 4 straight super bowl games.
I really like Josh Allen and wouldn't be opposed to the Bills winning. I just don't think they can beat Rodgers. Because the football gods hate us
spudbear
MVP

After reviewing the previous comments, nobody went out and actually predicted Bucs-Chiefs. A few thought the Bucs could have a chance, while others felt like KC with Mahomes was inevitable. So we'll have GOAT against the NFL's great young hope and returning champ. The Chiefs D did a very good job holding down the Bills, so we'll see how they do against Tom Terrific. Chiefs O seems to be peaking, and an extra week to prepare and heal should give the edge to KC.
KC - 38 TB - 24
Anybody else find it ironic that the Pukers "supposedly" lost on a holding/PI call? On the D? Crybaby cheeseheads are wailing over the "bad call". Umm, who could not take advantage of Brady's 3 INT's? What highly regarded offense, the best in the league scoring in the red zone, could not convert on three chances and then wimped out for the FG when a TD was needed at the end of the game?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Erin 1-4 in conference championship games, with the only win coming against the Bears after his opposing QB was knocked out for the second half.
too bad so sad Pukers
San Francisco has always been my favorite booing city. I don't mean the people boo louder or longer, but there is a very special intimacy. Music, that's what it is to me. One time in Kezar Stadium they gave me a standing boo.

George Halas