Burnt Fart, cheap shot artist

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

in case you missed it, the Vikings spread Burnt Fart out as a receiver in one of the bullshit wildcat formations, and his contribution to the play was to go for a Texan defender's knees

[youtube][/youtube]

to the credit of the game announcers, they called it the cheap shot it was and said Fart should have known better ... to the credit of the officials, they actually did flag Fart 15 yards for the cheap shot rather than applying the special "Favre Rules" they normally use for the bitch

I think defenses should simply declare open season on the wildcat bullshit ... a QB lines up as a receiver? put a linebacker directly on him and blast his ass into next week ... you have 5 yards in which to use and abuse a receiver, so make the most of it with a T.K.O.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
UOK
Site Admin

Favre just sucks at life, I can't wait til he tries that crack back crap and they end up smashing a vertebra, dumb bastard prick.
gaba
Head Coach

Wow, that was low even for him. I don't suppose the NFL will be handing out any fines for their golden boy. I hope someone f*&ks him up hard this year.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!