Anquan Boldin

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

FranktheTank
Player of the Month

There was discussion about him on the other board.
It was only fantasy, but I said I would give up a first for him.
Watching him play since getting his face reconstructed, I would give two first rounders for him.

The guy is a freakin stud
IE
Hall of Famer

FranktheTank wrote:There was discussion about him on the other board.
It was only fantasy, but I said I would give up a first for him.
Watching him play since getting his face reconstructed, I would give two first rounders for him.

The guy is a freakin stud
Boldin is my favorite non-Bear player. He's an awesome all-around football player - a man amongst boys out there.

I'd give up a first rounder AND Tommie Harris for him. I'd give up #54 for him - yeah, I said it.
2023 Chicago Bears... emerging from a long hibernation, and hungry!
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

IE wrote:
While there is no way I'd part with 54 even if he actually had a leg fall off, the plus in your proposal would be forcing the Bears to change defensive systems. I'm not just talking Cover 2 either. I've just wondered if a 3-4 would help us get more pressure on the quarterback and possibly cut down on some of that unmanned cushion in the underbelly of our defense.
FranktheTank
Player of the Month

I think Mark Anderson would be a good OLB in a 3-4. Maybe a lil switch once in a while could help confuse the opposing O.
G08
Hall of Famer

I think we should open up the pocketbooks and get Boldin in here. I'm hearing that he *may* be asking for QB money... yikes.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
gaba
Head Coach

DaDitka wrote:While there is no way I'd part with 54...
I hate the idea, but this coaching staff needs to be kicked to the curb, and they're going to take a few stars with them. They've basically ruined more than a few potentially GREAT players with the moronic attitude this entire team seems to display. Instead of complaining about the boos, maybe Urlacher could just shut the f*&k up and play some g*d-damned football. Just a couple years ago, he was a legend in the making... a sure fire first ballot Hall of Famer... now he's just a bitter has-been that'll be lucky to be remembered in 10 years. Someone needs to kick him in the balls SOON, because as of right now, I wouldn't f*&king miss him.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
swami
Journeyman

The defensive system won't change until the coach changes IMO. You can take away all the players you want, but Lovie is set on playing Tampa 2 because that's what he knows.
Pagan
MVP

After seeing how much the Cowboys gave away to Detroit for Williams the asking price for Boldin will START with 2 #1 picks- The Cards are going to ask for way too much and someone's going to give it- I dont see it being the Bears. I'd love to have AB , theres just no way it happens.

pagan