Tony Korn-holer : THE absolute worst

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

I do not understand how a guy who teams with another sports head for a pretty entertaining show (Michael Wilbon and "Pardon the Interruption") can be such a complete mindless choad as a game day broadcaster.

He reads things from a script (poorly) and whines like a school girl as he tries to make his point. And when not reading from his script, and left to think on his own, comes up with the absolutely most clueless shit you can imagine.

And he STILL has not gotten over Brett Farve no longer being a Packer. I think right now he would fight John Madden to the death for the chance to lick some skidmarks from a pair of discarded Farve briefs.

I liked how Jaworski verbally bitch slapped him more than once for his stupid drivel. I wish he'd simply reach over and punch him into unconsciousness.

This idiotic verbal diarrhea from Korn-holer last night has only confirmed that my tactic of watching with the sound off when I am at home is the absolute correct way to go.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
gaba
Head Coach

I hope the Kornheiser experiment is short lived. I'd rather listen to Rosie O'Donnell doing PBP.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
Ormazd
MVP

I have been a big Kornheiser fan for years, both on PTI and his radio show. He does suck on MNF, though, and I'm getting tired of his act on PTI. He takes more days off than a civil servant, and mails it in when he is present.
gaba
Head Coach

Kornheiser and Wilbon are mildly amusing together. Mostly because Korny plays the dumbass role so very well. Separately though, neither is particularly funny or insightful. Without someone to laugh (or at least roll their eyes) at his over-the-top stupidity, Kornheiser is completely worthless. I like him on PTI, but I absolutely hate him on MNF.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!