week 15 picks

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

The rest of my week 15 picks:

Keep in mind I do not use any point spreads, as they serve no purpose than for gamblers to try and take your money. When the day comes that they stop the game, add on the point spreads at the end, and THEN declare a winner, then point spreads will have an input. Of course if that day ever comes, I will cease watching the NFL.

LAST WEEK = 11-5
SEASON = 135-72-1

Home teams in CAPS.

NY JETS over Buffalo Bills
Tennessee Titans over HOUSTON TEXANS
ST. LOUIS RAMS over Seattle Seahawks
ATLANTA FALCONS over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
MIAMI DOLPHINS over San Francisco 49ers
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS over Detroit Lions
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS over San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins over CINCINNATI BENGALS
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS over Green Bay Packers
ARIZONA CARDINALS over Minnesota Vikings
CAROLINA PANTHERS over Denver Broncos
New England Patriots over OAKLAND RAIDERS
BALTIMORE RAVENS over Pittsburgh Steelers
NY Giants over DALLAS COWBOYS
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES over Cleveland Browns
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
gaba
Head Coach

Chiefs over Chargers? Man, I don't know. It's not like San Diego doesn't have it in them to screw it up, but the Chiefs are really bad. At least the Chargers have a little talent on the field.

Other than that though, I think I pretty much agree with you again. I don't know about STL/Seattle, but it's kind of a toss-up in my mind. I picked Seattle.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

gaba wrote:Chiefs over Chargers? Man, I don't know. It's not like San Diego doesn't have it in them to screw it up, but the Chiefs are really bad. At least the Chargers have a little talent on the field.
yeah well, when they played in San Diego earlier in the season, they had the game tied and ready for overtime had they kicked the extra point ... they went for 2 instead, which was cool, but they totally telegraphed and f'd up the play they called

I think they'll do something to give their fans a little something to cheer about in their home pit

gaba wrote:Other than that though, I think I pretty much agree with you again. I don't know about STL/Seattle, but it's kind of a toss-up in my mind. I picked Seattle.
I pretty much tossed a coin on that pick ...
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

And the Chargers have lost something like 11 of their last 12 games in Kansas City in the month of December.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
gaba
Head Coach

All I know is they didn't pull it off last year and they looked god-awful doing it. Those trends are nice and all, but the only one that really says anything is the most recent one and the most recent one was a big fat "L" for the Chiefs.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!