Foreskins smoked at home by Steelers

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

a good thing for many reasons

"duh ... um mommy? I don't think we gonna win mommy ... can you make me some soup mommy?"
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
gaba
Head Coach

Totally different post than what I was expecting. Morbid curiosity is the only reason I clicked on a topic about foreskin's getting smoked.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
DaDitka
Hall of Famer

Since nephew Gab likes to cook so much maybe he'll make him some soup.
gaba
Head Coach

I make an awesome potato soup.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
Ormazd
MVP

Living in the land of "all Redskins, all the time", few things make me happier than seeing them lose.

I still haven't gotten over that 1986 playoff game.
makaur
Pro Bowler

Ormazd wrote:I still haven't gotten over that 1986 playoff game.
The 1986 game doesn't bother me nearly as much as the 1987 game. Losing to them with a midget for a QB, who later went on to beat us as QB of the Patriots, is one thing.

Losing to those faggots in Walter Payton's last NFL game, when we were beating the crap out of them earlier in the game, then watching them go on to absolutely destroy Denver in the Super Bowl......that pissed me off.

No, what pisses me off the most about Foreskins fans is having to hear about how they're going to win the Super Bowl every effing year from February until they're officially eliminated. Every year, I tell those fuktards the same thing..... "You're not going to win the Super Bowl," yet they always come back with how they have such and such or they're coached by so and so. A little tradition I've been doing since the 2004 season, is that for ever Foreskins loss, I tape the front page of the next day's Washington Post outside my office. Then I highlight everything in the article that I know will make their blood boil. That way, they can relive the misery over and over, and then I'll tell them that they're still not going to win the Super Bowl. Them losing to Pittsburgh last night is especially sweet, since one of my co-workers is a Steelers fan and he tells them the same thing. Only, he talks some serious smack. I just tell them that they're not going to win the Super Bowl.

Of course, then February rolls around....they sign some overpriced free agent....and they're back at it again. :hitwall:
Ormazd
MVP

Both games bothered me but, in 1986, we were the defending champs and laid a huge turd.

I can still see Walter sitting on the sidelines after the '87 game, though.