adam shefter masturbates on air

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

watching the NFL Network, and they cut away from their programming to show the Pittsburgh Steelers plane landing in Tampa ... and someone, who up until now I actually liked, had this glowing report :
Adam Schefter wrote:..... and here is the Steelers team plane ... you see someone coming off the plane now ... they are wearing shorts ... you know they weren't wearing shorts in Pittsburgh ... and now ... now ... MIKE TOMLIN ... Mike Tomlin ... the first Steeler to actually depart the airplane ... you know how he must be feeling ....
what
the
f*ck

if this is the type of "top notch reporting" we are going to be inundated with all week, then it is time to turn off the NFL Network and queue up NetFlix

Shefter sounded like a high school cheerleader gushing over seeing her hero quarterback step off the bus ... what a dribbling assclown he has become
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

Thank you Boris for that insightly report.

:lol:
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
gaba
Head Coach

"... if this is the type of "top notch posting" we are going to be inundated with all week... "

Yeah, I'm already sick of hearing about Kurt Warner. He hasn't played for the freaking Rams for a while and most of the people around here aren't even Rams fans (even if they claimed to be when they were good), but I'm stuck in the asshole of the bible-belt... so he's the f*&king poster-boy for the pious. Just an hour ago, my mother started rattling off the same old e-mail ("did you get the e-mail about Kurt Warner?") that every dumbass thumper sent my 8 years ago. I had to stop her cold. "NO, it's not true. Sure, he's a great guy but that dumb-ass story is bullshit. They met in a f*&king bar." UGGGHHH... hell I'm kind of rooting for Warner, but if this keeps up I may be so sick of him by next week that I can't bring myself to do it anymore.
CAPTAIN MEATBALL!
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

Now you have me wondering, what is this "story" about Warner you're referring to?
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
gaba
Head Coach

CAPTAIN MEATBALL!