2022 possible targets

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

EricTighe
MVP

SEAN RHYAN, UCLA

I would love this pick in the second round. He is a mauler with athletism. First Bruin OL, I liked this much since Ogden. Perfect fit whether he goes to LT, RT, or Guard. Just what the doctor ordered.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/sean ... port-2022/

Though I would prefer.
DT JORDAN DAVIS, GEORGIA {Most dominate D-lineman I have ever watched in college. Point blank unblockable and he only supposedly has one move.)
Because he is a one-trick pony he may fall. I can hope.

or

WR DRAKE LONDON, USC (Dream scenario)
He shouldn't be there but since speed is his only question and he may not be able to work out prior to the draft this could be a match made in heaven. Forget that there are faster guys in this draft. This kid is the real deal and the best WR in this class. He drops nothing and wins every contested catch. Keshaun Johnson said best route runner in the draft. The same type of WR as Keshaun's cousin. He dropped to the second round so it is possible.

Now it is possible that all three are all gone before we pick. The crazy thing is they could all be there when we pick. This is gonna be a good draft. A ton of talent where we need it.

By the way, I never believe in need over talent in the draft. Take the best player and the rest will work itself out. Yes, I know QB is different.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

I already have London on my radar hoping that he falls. He won't be anything until 2023 probably but he could be a great asset for a 2-3 rounder. (he was still on the board in the 5th on one mock I did, but I don't think he'd drop that far even if he doesn't have any meaningful snaps in year 1)
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
wab
Mod

London may get drafted and go right to IR. If he was healthy, he'd be a top 20 pick.

Having said that, I want no part of drafting players with pre-existing injuries in this draft. Especially given the limited draft capital the Bears have.
EricTighe
MVP

Great player at a position of need. I would roll the dice even if he sits for a year. But that is just me.

Won Pac 12 offensive player of the year and didn't play the whole season.