R1,P2: Mitch Trubisky, QB - North Carolina

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

Adipost wrote:Guys, read this. It will make you feel a little better.

presnapreads.com/2017/04/12/evaluating-quarterback-prospects-mitchell-trubisky-and-deshaun-watson/
Hey guys, don't worry some writer said Trubisky is good... so... 4 picks to move up one spot for a guy some writer said is good... so we're fine... cause a writer said he's good... guys...

Kinda hard to build through the draft without picks...
wab
Mod

John Lynch just buttfucked Ryan Pace. Ryan Pace just turned around and buttfucked the Bears.
Adipost
MVP

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
WagonForce wrote:Switching from beer to whiskey earlier than planned. Just Bears fan things.
I fully support this!
So you were planning on going all in with Mike Glennon?
UOK
Site Admin

wab and RING4CHI going full suicide booth. I'm not happy to see it.
Adipost
MVP

BamaBear09 wrote:

presnapreads.com/2017/04/12/evaluating-quarterback-prospects-mitchell-trubisky-and-deshaun-watson/
Hey guys, don't worry some writer said Trubisky is good... so... 4 picks to move up one spot for a guy some writer said is good... so we're fine... cause a writer said he's good... guys...

He analyzes every play of every QB every year. He puts together a yearly stat book with any stat you can ever imagine. And he's a tremendous writer.
Hematite
Player of the Month

Bears fans are naturally debbie downers when it comes to QB's, and rightfully so. If he pays off and becomes the franchise, we'll all be lining up to lick Pace's balls.
wab
Mod

The Bears will have a 3rd round pick again before Bisquits plays. Ugh.
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

wab wrote:John Lynch just buttfucked Ryan Pace. Ryan Pace just turned around and buttfucked the Bears.
Pace just got smashed by a guy who was commentating on football games last season... with no previous front office experience...
BamaBear09
Assistant Coach

Adipost wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:

He analyzes every play of every QB every year. He puts together a yearly stat book with any stat you can ever imagine. And he's a tremendous writer.
Do all his stats guarantee that Trubisky is going to become an All Pro? If not, then they mean NOTHING... they are just some guy's opinion and the Bears just made a trade that means Trubisky HAS to be an All Pro or Pace will look like a square headed doofus who got fleeced by a guy who was working the commentary booth in games last season...
Adipost
MVP

UOK wrote:wab and RING4CHI going full suicide booth. I'm not happy to see it.
Bunch of pansies.
thunderspirit
Head Coach

BamaBear09 wrote:
Adipost wrote:
BamaBear09 wrote:

Do all his stats guarantee that Trubisky is going to become an All Pro? If not, then they mean NOTHING... they are just some guy's opinion and the Bears just made a trade that means Trubisky HAS to be an All Pro or Pace will look like a square headed doofus who got fleeced by a guy who was working the commentary booth in games last season...
Unless Pace is right. In which case, no one will give a flying fuck what he gave up to get Trubisky.

Pace may be wrong. That's certainly possible. But I'll give him kudos for finding his guy and going to get him.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Adipost wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
WagonForce wrote:Switching from beer to whiskey earlier than planned. Just Bears fan things.
I fully support this!
So you were planning on going all in with Mike Glennon?
No, I fully support moving from beer to whiskey.
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

I mean, QB was not our biggest need. He was FAR from the "Best Player Available". I just don't get it.
Funkster
MVP

I'm really shocked the bears went QB at 3. Pace went all in to get his guy. Time will tell us if he rolled the dice right. Welcome to the Bears Trubisky, let's do this!
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
docc
Head Coach

I like Trubisky..just didn't want Pace to give three blow jobs and 47 picks to get him..

If Pace is right..we got the franchise and the scrubs we would "maybe" work in later picks don't mean shit//

I HOPE..
UOK
Site Admin

Bears already sent out their press release on Trubisky, too. Looks like they're definitely keeping him.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Thats it, 7 shots of fireball and I am all in on the pick. Go MITCH
o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

We'll all get a great seat on the bandwagon if Pace hits the jackpot. I respect him for playing to win.
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

southdakbearfan wrote:Thats it, 7 shots of fireball and I am all in on the pick. Go MITCH
Fireball is not whiskey...
Adipost
MVP

UOK wrote:Bears already sent out their press release on Trubisky, too. Looks like they're definitely keeping him.
What's the problem? Didn't everybody want a QB?
dodgerdog2011
Rookie

I posted to draft fornette in the first round because we needed help and I also stated and I wanted a quarterback by the second round and everyone said I was an idiot I didn't know what I was talking about but now who's the idiot everybody in the Bears organization saw what I saw I said our defense could be top 10 but our offense was languishing in the late twenties but everybody's like no you don't know what you're talking about you don't know the Bears having a Bears fan for 30 years don't tell me now you know you guys are idiot
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
southdakbearfan wrote:Thats it, 7 shots of fireball and I am all in on the pick. Go MITCH
Fireball is not whiskey...
No, but I ran out of crown and pendleton
Funkster
MVP

Adipost wrote:
UOK wrote:Bears already sent out their press release on Trubisky, too. Looks like they're definitely keeping him.
Every poll I've seen majority of fans wanted defense at 3. I have NO problem with the player, just a bit shocked it wasn't defense and what it took to acquire Trubisky. I'm excited!
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
docc
Head Coach

dodgerdog2011 wrote:I posted to draft fornette in the first round because we needed help and I also stated and I wanted a quarterback by the second round and everyone said I was an idiot I didn't know what I was talking about but now who's the idiot everybody in the Bears organization saw what I saw I said our defense could be top 10 but our offense was languishing in the late twenties but everybody's like no you don't know what you're talking about you don't know the Bears having a Bears fan for 30 years don't tell me now you know you guys are idiot
Awesome Mensa..

I have been a fan for 62 YEARS..

And who the hell is Jeffries..were there more than Alshon Jefrey..two Jeffrey uh Jeffreis,,

Glad you invest 6 posts here..and talk or type trash..
Unreadable..
Last edited by docc on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

dodgerdog2011 wrote:I posted to draft fornette in the first round because we needed help and I also stated and I wanted a quarterback by the second round and everyone said I was an idiot I didn't know what I was talking about but now who's the idiot everybody in the Bears organization saw what I saw I said our defense could be top 10 but our offense was languishing in the late twenties but everybody's like no you don't know what you're talking about you don't know the Bears having a Bears fan for 30 years don't tell me now you know you guys are idiot
Adipost
MVP

Funkster wrote:
Adipost wrote:
Every poll I've seen majority of fans wanted defense at 3. I have NO problem with the player, just a bit shocked it wasn't defense and what it took to acquire Trubisky. I'm excited!
Look at the QB frenzy so far. It's obvious that Pace had to move quickly.
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

I will say, this mirrors my exact feeling when the went up to take Leonard Floyd and I wanted Shaq Lawson. And Floyd is one of my favorite players right now.
wab
Mod

What in the mexican jesus fuck does this have to do with literally anything?
G08
Hall of Famer

I liked him in October, back then I said he's a 2nd round talent that likely will go in the middle of the first due to this class not boasting elite talent. I didn't think we'd trade up for him at #2... I'm conflicted.

I love his arm, I love his athleticism and ability to extend plays. I don't know how he is as a competitor, as a leader, he kind of seems like this doofusy happy-go-lucky dude, doesn't he?

Oh well, we're probably going to trade down from #36 to recoup some of our picks, so it will sting a little less, I hope.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
Hematite
Player of the Month

Pace just revealed his big brass balls for all to see. Either he will be employed by Chicago for a long time as the GM or he will never GM another franchise. Balls, meet world!