Name your top 8

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Decatur Staley
Rookie

crueltyabc wrote:I just keep looking at the Cardinals, Bengals, and Chargers and thinking... are these teams just gonna take their chances with their trash veteran quarterbacks? Instead of trading up in front of Miami and Buffalo to get a guy? There has to be some additional trades that impact us at 8
The Chargers have a trash QB?
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

Decatur Staley wrote:
crueltyabc wrote:I just keep looking at the Cardinals, Bengals, and Chargers and thinking... are these teams just gonna take their chances with their trash veteran quarterbacks? Instead of trading up in front of Miami and Buffalo to get a guy? There has to be some additional trades that impact us at 8
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Decatur Staley wrote:
I thought the same thing.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

Eh ok I shouldn’t have swept him into that group but he’s not the future of that team. They’re in a weird purgatory right now and need to make some moves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xyt in the discord chats
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote:Eh ok I shouldn’t have swept him into that group but he’s not the future of that team. They’re in a weird purgatory right now and need to make some moves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G08
Hall of Famer

Playing around with some draft scenarios in my head and this one involves us drafting Harold Landry.

I don't think we take him at 8 because it's just too rich for him, IMO... my question:

If we wanted to trade back, who are potential teams that you think would be interested in moving UP to #8? Let's assume the 4 QBs, Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson are all gone.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

cblaz11
MVP

Buffalo, Miami, Arizona? I don't by the Pats being involved in a trade up for a QB.
docc
Head Coach

#3 ???
I posted a 7.23 40 and 2 reps..
Dam..