Pro Football Weekly - 7 round mock

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

wab
Mod

G08 wrote:
wab wrote:RRH has outplayed Bullard when given the chance, I don't expect that to change.
hater

:lol:
Big time.
UOK
Site Admin

It's so odd to me that Bullard was called a steal. There was much applause from the internet and pundits alike for grabbing Bullard when they did.
G08
Hall of Famer

He played better toward the end of last season than most give him credit for -- curious to see him this year.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

UOK wrote:It's so odd to me that Bullard was called a steal. There was much applause from the internet and pundits alike for grabbing Bullard when they did.
I think it's because a lot of said pundits had mocked him to the Bears in the first. To get him in the 3rd, I suppose, is a steal by their standards.
EricTighe
MVP

wab wrote:
EricTighe wrote:I like it.
But i would since I believe any edge rusher that everyone wants is a reach.

With Lynch and Robertson-Harris(by the way a guy Vic has song about) I think we have our starters already penciled in.

Floyd and Acho on the other side.

Put that together with our D-Line and I believe we might not even look Defense until the third day of the draft.
I don't know that RRH is playing OLB at 6'7 295lbs.

Maybe before he put 50lbs on last offseason.
He may not but no one thought Green Bay was gonna put Peppers at OLB either
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:It's so odd to me that Bullard was called a steal. There was much applause from the internet and pundits alike for grabbing Bullard when they did.
He is/was but he isn't a 2 gapping 5T. If Larry Bird was asked to slash to the rim he wouldn't be who he was either.
EricTighe
MVP

mmmc_35 wrote:
He is/was but he isn't a 2 gapping 5T. If Larry Bird was asked to slash to the rim he wouldn't be who he was either.
You may lose that bet. I hasted Bird and the Celtics. (76ers fan) But there wasn't much Bird couldn't and he slashed to the rim way to many times to count against my team.

Great players can do almost everything. Thus they great. Good players are more one dimensional. That is not a knock just a fact.
EricTighe
MVP

Case in point how many people actually remember Reggie White used to be a DT in Philly? He was damn good at it that Green Bay made him the highest paid player on defense and then moved him to DE. So unless a guy has tried something new it hard to say wether or not he can do it or not.