My guys right now. Early

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

thunderspirit
Head Coach

If the Bears draft Singletary, I'll hope you guys are right and I'm wrong. I just don't see it with him.
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
wab
Mod

thunderspirit wrote:If the Bears draft Singletary, I'll hope you guys are right and I'm wrong. I just don't see it with him.
I don'r "not" see it with him, but I do share some of your concerns.
G08
Hall of Famer

thunderspirit wrote:If the Bears draft Singletary, I'll hope you guys are right and I'm wrong. I just don't see it with him.
Poor man's LeSean McCoy. He doesn't have great power but he is so shifty you rarely get a clean shot on him. He doesn't have great long speed but he's got excellent short area burst, vision, and a juke/jump-cut to make defenders miss.

He's going to be a good one and from what I understand he's a good route runner with good hands, Lane Kiffin just didn't want to use him in that way at FAU.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

I'm with you on Singletary, I don't see it with him either - especially in Nagy's offense.
Never Die Easy
EricTighe
MVP

I am in the belief of all the other top evaluators that this years RB class is one of the worst we have seen.

Other than taking a gamble on Love I wouldn't draft any of them in this years draft.