Justice Hill

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Mikefive
Hall of Famer

I've been watching tape of this guy and he seems like a bit taller version of Cohen. Electric in space and can freeze guys with moves. A guy who has been used every down in college, but definitely won't be in the pros. Ineffective inside unless he can bounce away or knife thru an opening. Not used much in the pass game, but when he is, he can make acrobatic catches. A lot of RPO stuff in their offense.

Have doubts that we'd want to draft Cohen v2, unless that skill set is so necessary to our O that we couldn't survive his getting injured. I tend to think not. But you never know.

Thoughts?
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

The benefit would be they could run all the same plays.
The downside is good luck on 3rd and 1.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
SC Bear
Journeyman

There isn't much to like in pass protection. I think he will help the right team, however we have his skill set here.
G08
Hall of Famer

I like him a lot. Jamaal Charles clone.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

I like Hill. I'd have no issue with him in the 3rd. I doubt he's a 3-down back in the NFL, but this offense doesn't really require one.